Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Aerosoft A320/321 Released

Well it seems none has posted this great new so I will - will load it up tonight and cant wait

Rich Sennett

Woo Hoo!  Thanks Rich!  Nothing like a new plane that I already paid for via the combo deal :)

You beat me to it, Rich! I was coming here to post the same thing. lol

Hi Buddy - sorry about that - have a great day - keep me posted if your flying the bird now :)

Woo Hoo!  Thanks Rich!  Nothing like a new plane that I already paid for via the combo deal :)

Welcome Phil - enjoy 

Rich Sennett

Is there a special price for the owners of the airbus x extended ? 

Yes its like half off basically - I would go to the site you bought extended from - simmarket here and they automatically put in the discount 

Rich Sennett

Yes its like half off basically - I would go to the site you bought extended from - simmarket here and they automatically put in the discount 

i ve tried it,  i bought it from Aerosofts site. but there seems to a problem i think

i ve tried it,  i bought it from Aerosofts site. but there seems to a problem i think

I think you have to put in you old serial number from your extended airbus when buying it

Welcome Marko - Guys report back on the fps - hearing they are better than the baby bus

Rich Sennett

Ditto here.

Ditto here.

Awesome,

I got the combo deal too. Have to say the 318/319 has become one of my favourites. I fly more than anything else right now :)

zfor anyone that is interested the Virtual CDU app works perfectly with this

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Richard

Thanks for the heads up - I have never used that 

Rich Sennett

Awesome,

I got the combo deal too. Have to say the 318/319 has become one of my favourites. I fly more than anything else right now :)

Richard

Is this the feature that allows you to use the MCDU via any webbrowser on your home network? If so, that is awesome news, because the one from the A318/A318 and even Airbus X, was always so laggy.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Is this the feature that allows you to use the MCDU via any webbrowser on your home network? If so, that is awesome news, because the one from the A318/A318 and even Airbus X, was always so laggy.

No this is the Virtual CDU app for IOS/Android $20 on the app store. I have all 3 (NGX, 777 & Airbus) Absolultly no lag whatsover. I use it on my iPad, $60 for all three was a bargain in my books. I was considering a $1,000.00 MCP replicar but I am so glad I didn't.

I had tried the web server with the Airbus X and it was horrible. I haven't even tried with the 318/319 as this app works seemlessly

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png