Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Aerosoft A320/321 Released

No this is the Virtual CDU app for IOS/Android $20 on the app store. I have all 3 (NGX, 777 & Airbus) Absolultly no lag whatsover. I use it on my iPad, $60 for all three was a bargain in my books. I was considering a $1,000.00 MCP replicar but I am so glad I didn't.

I had tried the web server with the Airbus X and it was horrible. I haven't even tried with the 318/319 as this app works seemlessly

Richard

Oh wow, nice! I will check it out. Thanks for that.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Guys report back on the fps - hearing they are better than the baby bus

Definitely better fps than the A318/A319 on Prepar3d v2 here. Would say 5-7 fps more than the baby bus (which also performs really well in Prepar3d v2).

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

I too like the A319/318 a lot and bought it as an Airbus newbie without knowing anything about discount deals .... not a problem so far :-)

I'm interested in the A320 but not at all sure what it does other than give you a longer body? Can someone fill in some gaps for me?  

Many thanks,

I just bought the Extended literally 3 days ago. What's the difference and what's new? Does it have the updates that are in the A318/319?

Yep, it's got the weather radar and the terrain on ND, the new FMGS, more voicepacks, a more capable configurator and some more stuff - like the A318/319 (the steep approach capability is limited to the A318 though - like IRL).

Different flying characteristics of course, due to length, weight and a different flaps system on the A321. (The A321 also has its specific fuel tank configuration.)

It's sort of unfortunate you bought the Extended when release of the new A320/321 had already been scheduled and announced ... but you're entitled for the upgrade offer, of course.

I just bought the Extended literally 3 days ago.

I would write a friendly email to the Aerosoft support folks. Maybe they have something to offer exceeding the normal upgrade discount.

I'll probably just wait a bit. I love the A320 so far, and I really don't need a weather radar or terrain thing as I don't fly in "extreme" conditions.

I've just completed my first flight (CYVR > KORD) in the new upgraded A320 and all I can say is wow. They've really nailed this one down. Light reflects at night time off the ground (whilst on the ground) and the flight model feels much more fluid. I'm not a real pilot so I have no frame of reference, it just feels better.

I also really really like that it now rolls under idle throttle. It used to annoy the hell out me that it didn't do that (small things eh :))

A big +1 from me!

I just bought the Extended literally 3 days ago. What's the difference and what's new? Does it have the updates that are in the A318/319?

You should email the website you purchased it from and tell them, maybe they can give you a refund and credit to the new version.

Definitely better fps than the A318/A319 on Prepar3d v2 here. Would say 5-7 fps more than the baby bus (which also performs really well in Prepar3d v2).

Haven't tested yet.

If I remember well, you once enquired about updated MCE package for A320/A321

Does that package still see the new A320/A2321 as it should?

We may need to update it soon. Just need a heads-up

Thanks