Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Aerosoft A320/321 Released

I have all but positive impressions from last night flight! FPS is awful in my case, huuuuge stutters on occasions, fps drops from 35 to 6-7 midflight for no reason. All net and html based stuff disabled in config. Maybe GPU ECAM option is a culprit? Another thing - I found the autopilot very "twitchy" after changing HDG, it banks very hard and almost instantly, no smooth transition from 0 to 20-30 degrees at all, reminds me of some default airplanes. That bit made me to uninstall it, I was so pi**sed and dissapointed. I will probably try it again these days.

EDIT: A318/319 is working fine here, as I can recall since I didn't use it for a week.

The ultimate solution I can offer you is go to the people who developed the a/c and request assistance. Aerosoft is a great company and provide the best support I have seen in flight simulation.

This airplane is outstanding; I have great fps with most of my sliders to near max (traffic at 15%), and holding around 25 fps under heavy airports. So, you certainly need some help.

Definitely better fps than the A318/A319 on Prepar3d v2 here. Would say 5-7 fps more than the baby bus (which also performs really well in Prepar3d v2).

I noticed better frame rates as well on the A320/A321. Look forward to the service pak for the baby busses.