Well, after installing ASN for the first time last week, I thought I really ought to show my gratitude by saying a big thank you for this absolutely superb weather engine. For the past two years I've been using the 'other' big name WE, but wow, I had no idea such a difference could be seen by changing to ASN. There is such diversity in the layers of cloud and the coverage. Tonight I've witnessed low lying fog in the valley west of Palm Springs, several levels of cloud and a rendition of cloud which I haven't experienced before, wonderful! So thanks guys for the great product. BTW, no, I'm not associated with Hi Fi in any way, and it was such a faff to register on the forum I thought I'd post it here! Thanks...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the comments. :smile:

If your having trouble with the forums, contact me via PM here or better yet via a support ticket so we can get you straightened out.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Sure. No Dave, no problem, I was just short on time. I'll register properly when I have a little more time. Cheers, and thanks again for a great product....

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776