Sign in to follow this  
Taufik1945

2D panel problem

Hi there, I just installed the PMDG B747-400x on my computer, when I started FSX I had the bottom half of the 2D panel in Black other word I can not see the 2D panel. I am running wide screen with three monitors in [ifinity] 5760x1080 I do know that the panel cfg. notepad need to be configured to [ifinity] sort of the windows size will be different. Also I have that busy cursor keep spinning and fibrating which is very annoying. Any body can help will be much appreciated. My Email is taumimo@hotmail.com

Regards

Taufik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Rayan, Thank you for the prompt respond so I overirwde the panel cfg. and the 2D panel appear okay, but the half bottom of the left and right screens are black, can you please tell me how to fix that. Also I have the Saitek panels, is it possible to program them through FSUIPC.

Many Thanks Rayan

Hi Rayan, Thank you for the prompt respond so I overirwde the panel cfg. and the 2D panel appear okay, but the half bottom of the left and right screens are black, can you please tell me how to fix that. Also I have the Saitek panels, is it possible to program them through FSUIPC.
  Many Thanks Rayan