Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

So the current version will work though too from what I'm reading, correct?  How do we install?  Just re-run the installer and choose P3D directory?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Bryan

After reading your response to klamal, I'm a bit non-plussed here(not that it takes much to non-pluss me).

Tried to re-run the 1.3version, but all I see are options for FSX-MS & FSX-SE, no Prepar3D. Have I misunderstood something here?

Bryan

After reading your response to klamal, I'm a bit non-plussed here(not that it takes much to non-pluss me).

Tried to re-run the 1.3version, but all I see are options for FSX-MS & FSX-SE, no Prepar3D. Have I misunderstood something here?

Just select the FSX version(may not even matter what version but this is what I chose) and point to your P3Dv2 directory instead when it asks for it.  I did it and FS2Crew works fine.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Thanks, Kevin.

No problem. Enjoy! Looks like my impatience paid off. Lol :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

Yes, indeed it did, Kevin. Kudos to you, coz thanks to you I've just managed to install it on P3D. I was just following Bryan's prompts about being the Update to P3D being released, next week, little realising the answer was already there. I only wish I could get AIvlaSoft's EFB to work with it, or FSDT's GSX

After just sustaining a P3D failure to initiate which I have now managed to rescue, I discovered I'd lost the FS2Crew too, which I had earlier in the day.

So, re-installed FS2Crew 777 back into the native FSX-MS directory, then tried to install it for P3D using the previous method and this is the silly nonsense I get despite the PMDG 777-200LRF& -300ER clearly being installed in P3D. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks.

Fs2CrewNonsense.jpgWhatThisThen.jpg