Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

Bryan, as we say in Ireland, "you're a star".

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Bryan, as we say in Ireland, "you're a star".

Can you please inform Sky At Night? I'd like to spot him through my 'scope!!!

Bryan

Just a suggestion. When approaching a stand/gate, the Secondary Button option for Lights & Doors, is there a possibility you could separate the two functions? Reason I ask is because when I choose this option, the left hand side Door 2 opens before I can reach the jetway, which obviously in real-life never ever happens, as the lights get turned off. You used to have the option of nose/taxi lights being switched off separately in other aircraft.

Just a suggestion. When approaching a stand/gate, the Secondary Button option for Lights & Doors, is there a possibility you could separate the two functions? Reason I ask is because when I choose this option, the left hand side Door 2 opens before I can reach the jetway, which obviously in real-life never ever happens, as the lights get turned off. You used to have the option of nose/taxi lights being switched off separately in other aircraft.

"Lights and Doors" does not actually open the Door.

It should "Disarm" the door only, not open it.

Thanks for that reply, Bryan.

How come as I then approach the gate, upon turning to make the guide line in, as soon as I opt for Lights and Doors, I immediately see Door Entry 2 opening up? Which is why I thought it was a bit odd. I'll try and post a screenshot next time.

hello, I have re installed FS2 crew as per instructions ie going to completed orders and still after several attempts its still downloading v1.2.

What am I doing wrong please???

after several attempts its still downloading v1.2.

How do you know it's V1.2?

What does the installer Info page say?  What does it say on the FS2Crew Main Panel when you open the Main Panel?  The version # will momentarily display.

When downloading, try saving to a different location on your computer.

Failing that, send me a Support Ticket.

its says version 1.2 on main panel and when fsx starts a female voice sys there is an important update and when main panel is opened. How do I send a support ticket please?

its says version 1.2 on main panel and when fsx starts a female voice sys there is an important update and when main panel is opened. How do I send a support ticket please?

Please send me a support ticket via the contact page at: www.fs2crew.com

You're positive you re-downloaded it via your FS2Crew account?

Bryan

I noticed the number of updates is 4.  Do you have to load each one separatly or will just doing  V1.4 catch all the earlier ones?

Also I am getting  a notice that an update for fs2crew is available when using my other fs2 planes and to go the support forum for details but I don't see such a notice, where is it?

Ben Metcalfe

Bryan,

Would it be possible to make one button to clear all ground connections, instead asking separately for GPU, air condition etc. ?

Artur 

I noticed the number of updates is 4.  Do you have to load each one separatly or will just doing  V1.4 catch all the earlier ones?

You don't need to install each one separately.

The update is cumulative.

Also I am getting  a notice that an update for fs2crew is available when using my other fs2 planes and to go the support forum for details but I don't see such a notice, where is it?

They would be in the associated sub-forum, usually in the pinned thread on top.