Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

You should set that option to 'No' if you want the FO to press STD by himself.

Thanks Brian,

I'll check it out..

Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Good morning All,

I know you make a great job to correct bugs and by doing some great improvements for your great sotfware : I saw great videos so far and I bought your product for the PMDG737 on FS9, but I'am very sorry to tell you that the French pack sound is... Horrible. A lot of french fans are really disappointed about this sound pack.  

Is there any update  planned ? I mean the French sound pack ? 

I'am available if you need help.

Regards.

Christophe. 

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your quick answer.

I don't want to make any confusion or misunderstanding, and I don't complain about the "voices" but, in my opinion, the main problem is the traduction English <--> French for example :

... le taxiiage vers la piste....  //  le roulage vers la piste

...pour le pourcent de décollage, on utilisera 5% de volet... // ... pour le décollage on utilisera 5% de volet

... Dans le cas d'une anomalie, j'appellerai rejet... // ... Dans le cas d'une anomalie, j’annoncerai : Rejet

and so on...

Some sentences are not French at all !!

It look like somebody reads a paper without any knowledge about aviation.

I really want to be positive and constructive, so, if you need my help, I'am 100% available to make any "correct" translation :-) 

Great product anyway.

Regards.

Christophe.

I really like the french version. 

The way french cabin attendant talks in french and english and the script, true to life. Nice quality.

Maybe a bug.. When press FA on hear the orders from the captain,, not like Yes Captain..back in a minute in french or so...

:-D

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Maybe a bug.. When press FA on hear the orders from the captain,, not like Yes Captain..back in a minute in french or so..

That's a bug and already fixed for V1.6.

Glad you like the French version.

We're re-doing the French Captain's Voice Set for V1.6.  

We got a complaint from L'Académie française that the Captain was using incorrect French in certain cases...  B)  I think the Captain may have been from Quebec...

We got a complaint from L'Académie française that the Captain was using incorrect French in certain cases...    I think the Captain may have been from Quebec...

Awesome...

And about you and voice artist have been corrected speaking Canadian French above the sky of Alsace....

That is culture,...

Like australian, us and uk,  There are French, Canadian French, Senegal French and Tahiti French maybe.... :wub:

a culture of language aesthetics  :france-flag:

Now I begin... what about  danish - english?   :danemark-flag:  :acute:

Jens

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

That's a bug and already fixed for V1.6.

Glad you like the French version.

We're re-doing the French Captain's Voice Set for V1.6.

We got a complaint from L'Académie française that the Captain was using incorrect French in certain cases... B) I think the Captain may have been from Quebec...

The French complaining! Never ;) the "bad English-French" translation may mean the rest of avaiation can understand what's going on in the airspace -;) worse country in the world to fly into for ATC being done mainly in French - and several incidents because of it

worse country

Hope that was a typos error, otherwise looks poor calling the French.

The French complaining! Never ;) the "bad English-French" translation may mean the rest of avaiation can understand what's going on in the airspace -;) worse country in the world to fly into for ATC being done mainly in French - and several incidents because of it

James, you are rude :blink: !! Since years now, all the checklists are done in English on board French airplane. If you don't like French (people and Country) you have severals forum for that  :ph34r:

Christophe.

I've listened to live cockpit chatter in different countries and lots of them talk in their mother tongue if they are both from that country. That's not a specific French thing. I think America has the worst accident rate of any country though, from memory

Guest Mik75

I just bought FS2Crew for the T7 yesterday, due to the NGX prerelease sale!

I own all FS2Crew releases now, except the Q400 version. And I have to say, that the T7 version is absolutely fantastic. The "Electronic Checklist" feature is so good and makes the workflow so much more realistic and easy. It's been a pure joy to fly PMDG's work of art before, but now it's a blast!!! Thanks a lot for your continous effort and great work!