Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

Latest update (1.8) messed up my pmdg 777. I have black screens now and fs2crew main panel doesn't show. I reassigned the buttons multiple times but no luck.

Latest update (1.8) messed up my pmdg 777. I have black screens now and fs2crew main panel doesn't show. I reassigned the buttons multiple times but no luck.

Try re-installing the PMDG 777 cleanly, delete leftover folders prior to re-installing in the SimObjects folder, then re-install FS2Crew using the P3D V3 install option in the FS2Crew installer.

I'm using 3.2 as well.  No issues.

Try re-installing the PMDG 777 cleanly, delete leftover folders prior to re-installing in the SimObjects folder, then re-install FS2Crew using the P3D V3 install option in the FS2Crew installer.

I'm using 3.2 as well.  No issues.

I use fsx steam not p3d ;-)

I see in the Manual, there is no butten cotrol for the touch and go functionality?

Why is that?

Regards,

JAR

Jos van Grevenstein 

21 NM north of EHAM

I see in the Manual, there is no butten cotrol for the touch and go functionality?
Why is that?

Correct, voice control only.

We changed the touch and go system, and touch and Go's need the added flexibility associated with Voice control.

How long does it take for 3rd party distributors to release?  I purchased from FSPilot Shop and v2.1 still not available.