Sign in to follow this  
tsa737

megascenery high reso cities

Hello I'm looking to buy megascenery earth, ultra resolution miami just wondering if it depicts coastal waters accurately (color wise), and is there a large VAS hit.

Hi Rob,

I have Miami UR from MSE and it looks fine if you can live with some water masking issues and the fact that on some occasions the default coast lines shine through. You will also experience that most of the smaller harbor areas are covered with water, so all of the pleasure boats are under water. That is btw also the case in the main harbor terminal, but that is part of photoscenery and nothing can be done about it. You won't see that flying higher up. But what's the point of buying UR cities, when you have to fly higher than 3,000 feet in order to live with less visible coat line defects and sunken ships. For my part I have uninstalled it and bought the Miami scenery from Drzewiecki Design (puuuh, what a name) . Much better, it also has the advantage that you have most of the buildings, so you can really fly low and slow. Maybe you check that out too.

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thanks Bernd1151, I have the Drezweicki Miami and loveit. Your answer was what I was looking for

rob