Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

St Maarten?

I'm actually more interested in frame-rates. How would Flight handle New York, for instance? 

You're right. My computer can't handle much more thatn Flight on low settings, so I'm worried about that too.

I've been on vacation and working a lot so I have not had time to work on anything.  I still have a backlog of issues to fix from the latest releases, but after that I plan on going back to the scenery conversion.  I should have time off in a week or two, so you should see some bug fixes at the end of the month, but I wouldn't be surprised if conversion is not ready until the end of December.  I may just release it unfinished and iterate on it afterwards if it takes too long.

Orion, thanks for the new screenie (where is that, BTW?).

Steve, another thank you for your hard work on the Flight tools. If I could vote, I'd say release the scenery conversion tool even if it still has a few bugs and then release bug fixes as you're able to get to them. I wouldn't complain, understanding that there may be a few issues here and there, and that they will be fixed as time allows.

Ken

You don't recognize the jet blast warning sign and the hotel off of runway 10? :P Princess Juliana (TNCM), of course!

Yup. And I like the Flight-style trees. Once you see waving trees, its hard to go back! :-)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

You don't recognize the jet blast warning sign and the hotel off of runway 10? :P Princess Juliana (TNCM), of course!

I do now; been a while since I flew there. Thanks for the shot, and it looks great!

Ken

Getting there. :)

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Are you flying with a mouse!!!? BLASPHEMY!!!!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Are you flying with a mouse!!!? BLASPHEMY!!!!

And from tail view!? What is this, an arcade game?

Seeing these glimpses of "what's coming" is great.  Thanks for your efforts guys.  I hope you can concentrate on the "dev" side and leave the user support issues for us.