Sign in to follow this  
metalmike

(expired) All Taxi2Gate 30% off

Pointe-a-Pitre *highly* recommended; the textures are just amazing.

Got myself the more "legacy" MHTG and LZIB today. Enhanced coverage in the MHTG title and a very detailed custom mesh: Just what you want to see in that sort of place.

Got myself the more "legacy" MHTG and LZIB today

Thanks for the HU Ollie!  I saw some screenies of MHTG and it looks great.  Oh yeah and the runway is 6631 feet....just enough for my 777 fleet :lol:

My favorite T2G scenery to date is LTBA.  I absolutely love that airport.  Will purchase MHTG and a couple others as the prices are too good to pass up.

Oh yes and the fans are glad you're back :p0805:

Chris Sunseri

Thanks for the HU Ollie!  I saw some screenies of MHTG and it looks great.  Oh yeah and the runway is 6631 feet....just enough for my 777 fleet :lol:

(...)

Oh yes and the fans are glad you're back :p0805:

There's a real daredevil among my fans, isn't there?   :P

Now why am I still hesitant to buy either LTBA or MMMX?   :huh:

MMMX has terrible photo blending, I dont know what they were thinking, Its also a VAS hog but apart from that its stunning :-)

ZORAN

MMMX has terrible photo blending, I dont know what they were thinking, Its also a VAS hog but apart from that its stunning :-)

MMMX came with a bunch of 2048 and 4096 textures, some of which were also 32 bit which made the VAS toll even worse. I spent a little time and resized them to 1024 DXT5 and now the VAS is really low and performance really good.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

MMMX came with a bunch of 2048 and 4096 textures, some of which were also 32 bit which made the VAS toll even worse. I spent a little time and resized them to 1024 DXT5 and now the VAS is really low and performance really good.

Is there a tutorial around for this? Maybe I can put some of my spare time to good use

ZORAN

Picked up KMCO and MMMX which are really great looking KMCO in particular then a few Latin VFR airport that were on sale over at PCaviator Australia its been a good weekend.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

KMCO is well worth the money!

2014_11_16_22_55_14_36.jpg2014_11_16_22_55_5_653.jpg

Did they fix the issue of disappearing AI when crossing taxi bridges? I like the scenery but that puts me off it

ZORAN

I agree with Dave Orlando is a must buy - its excellent tiny hard on fps but no big deal

Not sure about that Zoran - never noticed and its not installed yet on new P3D install

Rich Sennett

Did they fix the issue of disappearing AI when crossing taxi bridges? I like the scenery but that puts me off it

Not sure, I didn't see it happen though. A SW 737 was in front of me and I watched him take off so I guess they did.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.