Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

New AS A318/319/320/321 stutters like crazy

Whew. I was going to upgrade from my AXE to this one today, but I saw this before I did. I'll hold off till they fix these issues.

I dont think they will...

There are still some issues unfixed in v.1.10 of A320/A321.

For example radio altimeter shows false readings if you push B multiple times and autobrake setting low is reported possibly broken. These will be their next priority. Well, maybe...

I'd be interested to know what everyones system is, what other addons they have installed and what changes they've made to the config. I'm running FSX in 4K with no FPS issues relating to the Bus (318/319 or 320/321).

I'd be interested to know what everyones system is, what other addons they have installed and what changes they've made to the config. I'm running FSX in 4K with no FPS issues relating to the Bus (318/319 or 320/321).

I'm having issues with the Bus on my system

4770K @ 5.2GHz

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 1866

Asus GTX 680 2G

Corsair Force SSD

Maxed out in 1080p had no issues with the X Extended but the new one gives me even 10fps some times

4770K @ 5.2GHz

Asus GTX 680 2G

Corsair Force SSD

Maxed out in 1080p had no issues with the X Extended but the new one gives me even 10fps some times

That's just really odd. Are the FPS drops in the more noticeable in the cockpit, exterior view or both?

4770K @ 5.2GHz

Asus GTX 680 2G

Corsair Force SSD

Same problems here with A318/319 on a nearly identical system.

Thus I skipped upgrading to the "new" A320 because the old one is running without any framedrops in nearly all situations with 30 fps as PMDG's 737 and 777 do.

Once I start ASN, frames drop to 15-20 mainly in foggy weather and AA isn't the reason, because I disabled AA for test purposes without any difference.

Logging is also deactivated just as background scan of wx data.

The only way to fly the aircraft fairly "normal" is to replace the AB_ND_GDI.dll with the testversion once provided in the Aerosoft forum.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi