Sign in to follow this  
vhqpa88

Where is your Dash now?

In the hanger. Haven't used it for quite sometime. One of the best and most unique addon's out there though.  Went through all the Airline to Sim videos, read all the doc's Majestic provided, learned a ton and used it quite a bit for a few months. Like all things in Flight Sim, the shelf life is limited, they get old fast and I find I loose interest in them.  Only so much one can do with these things before the repetition draws me away. Not the planes fault. Just the way it is for me.  Wish it were different.

After 4 years flying those birds in and out of Newark, I know how you feel. Such is airline life!

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Ryan,

Love those screen shots!  You using REX/REX4 clouds?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Love those screen shots! You using REX/REX4 clouds?

Cheers Dave! I'm using a combo of ASN, HDEv2 clouds(from avsim library), Gabriel's sky textures (thread on Avsim somehwere) and ENB. It says its for FS9 in the HDEv2 download but the textures work perfectly in FSX.

Well, very nice work!  Love the scenery!

You get a chance, come make a Dash 8 flight with us sometime!  We have great fun in this excellent aircraft!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

You get a chance, come make a Dash 8 flight with us sometime!

Once the Pro edition is released I'll definately pop over sometime for a shared cockpit flight!

Been away for a while, it was so good to get back in the Q400 again. Parked at YGEL after flying from YPPH:

q400-3.png

Some great shots and really makes me want to take the plane for a flight again

From EGFF to YSSY

There is currently only 1 version available at this time Brian. Majestic have stated that you will only need to pay the difference to get the upgraded version(s) when they become available.

From EGFF to YSSY

That's it. I need this plane!

Got for it, you won't regret it! Takes a bit of getting used to especially for hand flying and it has a few interesting quirks, but after a couple of flights you'll feel right at home.

Heres another shot to wet your appetite :)

Chasing the sun to YMML

QLKq400.jpg