A2A Cessna 182 released!

:Party:

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Yea baby! 

TO use the words of J.Geil's Band:

"Oh no, I can't deny it

Oh yeah, I guess I gotta buy it!"

My first thought when the announcement came in, earlier this week was: Again a C182? More of the same...(We got so many of those, and similar, already...) And at first I wasnt really excited about it, but as the week passed and I kept thinking about it and played the introduction video a couple of times, I couldnt wait for it's actual release.

I already had the P-51D Mustang and the Cherokee, so I'm no stranger to A2A's Accusim system and I love it! And since I wanted an aircraft with a little more HP than the Cherokee, I wanted to get the C182 a.s.a.p.

Just finished my first short flight and I can say only one thing: WOW!!! :P

It's a real beauty, awesome detailing on the graphics and it flies like a dream! Well done A2A! :D

Im very happy with my new purchase and I think I'm gonna do some bush-flying this week. ;)

Cheers!

Maarten

Try to avoid buying P3D version on simmarket now. There is some problem with download links... I hope they will fix this during the weekend!

I was excited about this and now I need to wait :(. I feel like I just want to get drunk and go sleep now.

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

:Yawn:  Why on earth did they not model the RG version? Just to close to the C172 to be bothered with.

Cheers

Steve Hall

:Yawn:  Why on earth did they not model the RG version? Just to close to the C172 to be bothered with.

Yeah, thinking the same thing, a C210T would have been nice. But I'm sure it's a great plane like all of A2A's planes are.

here is some problem with download links... I hope they will fix this during the weekend!

No issue downloading the P3D professional version here.

Cheers, Rob.

Try to avoid buying P3D version on simmarket now. There is some problem with download links... I hope they will fix this during the weekend!

I was excited about this and now I need to wait :(. I feel like I just want to get drunk and go sleep now.

Did you try using FlashGet?

Did you try using FlashGet?

Yes, I am using it. But the problem is I have no servers visible in the list, so I don't even have any link to download from.

I don't know if this affects only me, or it is a global problem (I use Academic license, so the other one than Rob's here).

I got reply from simmarket support (wow, very fast and on Friday's night!), that they are working on it, so it should be fixed soon.

See you in the skies then  :lol:  .

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

I don't have the 172 so I can understand you might see this as being a close relative. I have the Piper (P3D) though.  I bought this as soon as it was available this morning and after only a few flights, I'm enjoying it immensely. After only 2 touch and goes, I was able to nail the landings just as the stall warning sounded. This is by far the best light GA aircraft I have come across, regardless of platform.

This will be an exceptional trainer for me.

Can the autopilot be manipulated by any of the Generic AP Hardware out there? eg I have the VRinsight Mpanel that can handle FSX default aircraft. I would much rather prefer to use it than a mouse

ZORAN

Yeah, thinking the same thing, a C210T would have been nice. But I'm sure it's a great plane like all of A2A's planes are.

+1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.