Sign in to follow this  
max2770

Weird problem with flaps alpha

I'm at a loss and can't find answers.  Since last week, all three 777 variants show up with white flaps at night, as if the alpha was screwed.  Any livery, stock or downloaded, or my own repaints.

It works as it should in daylight.  I checked everything I could.  It was out of nowhere, I installed nothing in the mean time, have had SP1C for a while, and happens with or without ASN, payware and stock airports, I can't make them work.

Ideas?

sig01.png

Seen this before  and cant remember  what the fix was to it, read it in here in the forums pity I unable to find it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

As an update - I bought and installed the -300ER package last night, and the same problem is affecting it. Maybe FS2Crew related, as that's about the only thing I've changed? Although quite why that would have anything to do with the alpha channel on the textures is a bit beyond me.

Are you on dx10?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Are you on dx10?

I am, yes. Not had any problems with it before, I'm currently using Steve's DX10 Fixer. I'll try updating that and see if that's possibly causing the problem.

Fs2crew  doesn't  touch the textures at all so you can rule  that out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg