Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

Mesh addon for P3Dv2.4?

What is the go-to addon when it comes to mesh, P3D and not burning a hole through my wallet? Thanks for any suggestions!

FS Global or Fsgenesis - personally I use Fsgenesis - works perfect but you need Estonia tool to install it - hope all is well brother

Rich Sennett

I wouldn't say you "need" Estonia tool.  It might help, but it's not needed.  I installed it without it.  It's actually pretty easy.  FSGenesis gives you the option on where to install it to.  I just placed all mine in P3Dv2\Addon Scenery\FSGenesis-<country>\ and then added the sceneries in the scenery library.  Couldn't be much easier.   :P

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I wouldn't say you "need" Estonia tool.  It might help, but it's not needed.  I installed it without it.  It's actually pretty easy.  FSGenesis gives you the option on where to install it to.  I just placed all mine in P3Dv2\Addon Scenery\FSGenesis-<country>\ and then added the sceneries in the scenery library.  Couldn't be much easier.   :P

No not on my end it would not go to a screen to install it into a dummy folder - EST was the only way to get it to extract those files - my installers or versions may be different than yours as there are many different versions which is the only thing I dont like about Fsgenesis - its very confusing but bought all of the world so not going to go with fsglobal after spending all of that money

Rich Sennett

You can copy fsgenesis files from fsx to p3d folders manually. Takes just a few minutes and voila.

Stephan

FS Global or Fsgenesis - personally I use Fsgenesis - works perfect but you need Estonia tool to install it - hope all is well brother

I have FSGenesis and it never occured to me to try it. LOL Thanks guys, I'll try it tomorrow. I have to get me some ZZZZZZZ now.

You can copy fsgenesis files from fsx to p3d folders manually. Takes just a few minutes and voila.

Thx buddy

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

No not on my end it would not go to a screen to install it into a dummy folder - EST was the only way to get it to extract those files - my installers or versions may be different than yours as there are many different versions which is the only thing I dont like about Fsgenesis - its very confusing but bought all of the world so not going to go with fsglobal after spending all of that money

That's right. I think I do remember there being two installers back when I bought it. One just automatically installed it without questions and the other was a "customize" installer. Not sure if they still give both options now any more as that was almost 4 years ago that I bought mine.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024