Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

KORS Orcas available for P3D

OrbX has released the triple installer of iconic KORS  as today, and free of charge (thanks OrbX !) if you already own the FSX version.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Man, I was waiting for this one!   Thanks for the head's-up!

You might also want to re-install this into FSX as well...as this triple install version has been upgraded in parts.  I just did, and it looks great in both sims!

Thanks for the heads up Dominique!

OrbX has released the triple installer of iconic KORS  as today, and free of charge (thanks OrbX !) if you already own the FSX version.

This is one of my favorite spots. And looks really nice now.

Just waiting for NZ Milford and Queenstown to get he same treatment I will be in wonderland!

Lovely place. The San Juan Islands are one of my favorite spots for low and slow flight.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Anybody else having problems with download speed (0 or less than 4 kB/sec)?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).