Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Bought the A2A....what a plane!

I've just got the 182 too. I was hesitant as I already have the C172, but I have to say it may look the same, but if flies very differently.

On a side note. It looks like the new A2A plane may well be a Piper Seminole.

https://www.facebook.com/A2ASimulations/posts/10152669253575365

I will be buying that for sure!

I am really disappointed with the A2A C182..... I bought it, went down to my local FBO and they said I did not have a reservation for the plane, I showed them my A2A purchase and still nope..... :P

On a separate note I have petitioned for A2A to make a Accu-Sim Cessna 402C, for us "Wings" guys.....

Instead of flying the FBO's plane, it's better to fly the one at home, where the fuel is free.

On a side note. It looks like the new A2A plane may well be a Piper Seminole.

I see a pattern here, Cessna 172, Piper 180, Cessna 182, Piper Seminole.....the four most popular trainers used in the US. I think A2A is going after the P3D flight school training... :rolleyes:

Is the GTN 750 integrated into the panel or is it a pop up?

-Ray

Integrated.

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Very happy with the (apparant) Piper Seminole choice, for next aircraft.

I can't see why they'd go surveying the aircraft, unless it was for a forthcoming development.  Here's hoping.

I really like A2A's development trajectory. Each aircraft seems to introduce another level of complexity, just like one would expect in their flight training progression. I am thoroughly enjoying the C182 and, even though I haven't had the opportunity to fly one (yet), there is a definite step up in feel and performance of this aircraft compared to the C172. The A2A C182 is a great aircraft to learn about and experiment with constant speed propellers. Again, having never flown one, this is a great learning tool. The Piper Seminole is only the next logical step up in their series of aircraft, especially since it is the only economical light training twin still in production. Combine these aircraft with Orbx scenery and Pilot Edge in P3D and you have Academic bliss.

Todd

Doug,

You can hop in and fly as long as you set the trim properly and know where you are going.

Ed

Thanks Ed. - Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

The Piper Seminole - especially since it is the only economical light training twin still in production.

Todd - What about the Diamond DA-42 ?  

Hello,

great to hear you are enjoying the simulation spilok.

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Each aircraft seems to introduce another level of complexity, just like one would expect in their flight training progression.

I do not have the 182, but I recently purchased the Piper Cherokee. What I'm really enjoying is the ability to determine how simple or realistic I wish the sim to be via easy to use pop-up panels. And one of the best panels (IMHO) is the Walk-Around Inspection - having trained in Piper Archers (many years ago), this brings back wonderful memories, and is a great refresher should I decide to start flying again in real life.

The plane is nice. I just have to figure out how to use the joystick config app. It's too sensitive.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Did you already try that Shift-3 window with the 'elevator' setting on the lower left? Below that volume scale. I don't have the 182 yet but they had implemented that setting via the Accusim core updates before. It gives you a span of 100 steps to alter the elevator behaviour.

I think that higher numbers would relate to being less sensitive but don't quote me on that. Should be very useful when dealing with the small deflection range (vs. a yoke) of a joystick.

Did you already try that Shift-3 window with the 'elevator' setting on the lower left? Below that volume scale. I don't have the 182 yet but they had implemented that setting via the Accusim core updates before. It gives you a span of 100 steps to alter the elevator behaviour.

I think that higher numbers would relate to being less sensitive but don't quote me on that. Should be very useful when dealing with the small deflection range (vs. a yoke) of a joystick.

Thanks! Awesome!!!! Fantastico. Gracias!

I was about to use my FSUIPC to set up the controller and sensitivity.

I still might have to use FSUIPC. The prop controller doesn't work with default FSX and my GFTQ6.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Bought this Fantastic product C182 from A2A simulations,  comes with its own little installer plus i get a maintenance hanger, i mean how cool is that.  

When i started my venture into the Sim world i bought all around me,  i call my virtual hanger The Good The Bad and The Ugly,  more bad then good.

Now i do my homework with every purchase i make and i love this little plane,  From Textures, Systems and Sounds this is a real piece of perfection.