jcjimmy

Carenado v3 C208 available

Note:
The Carenado C208 Grand Caravan v3
and
C208 Super Cargomaster Exp Pack V3
are on the Carenado website.

Jim Morgan

FYI, all of these new versions are sold separately, they are not free updates to your old version.  Bummer.

FYI, all of these new versions are sold separately, they are not free updates to your old version.  Bummer.

This is not true. If you have bought your Carenado plane from Carenado, x-plane.org, SimMarket or Aerosoft, you will get all these updates for free.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

If so, that is not explained on the web page where it shows only the purchase price.  I have not tried downloading them so perhaps they recognize your registration number and honor that.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

This is not true. If you have bought your Carenado plane from Carenado, x-plane.org, SimMarket or Aerosoft, you will get all these updates for free.

is fspilotshop included in that?

is fspilotshop included in that?

As I did not mention it, it is not. I have never bought from fspilotshop, so I don't know.

I just wanted to emphasize that, if a store charges extra money for the update, it is the store's decision, and that the majority of the stores as well as Carenado themselves do not charge money for the updates.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

All i did was go to my Carenado account and went to my downloads where the original links are when I first purchased the product.. When I downloaded it, it was version3 when I unzipped it, even though the it shows my original purchase date when it first was released, so they are updating the links when new versions are updated. I always purchase Carenado products directly from them to avoid confusion with other resellers. Hope this helps someone to put their mind at ease. 

Best, Jeff

Yes fspilotshop informed me carenado send them to them in batches of 5 at a time, so guess I have to wait :(

I'm still waiting for the .org to update also.

This wi9ll take a while. The v3 updates are only released to other resellers in groups. So this time it will probably be the C208, the baron 58, the Bonanza A36 and the 337.

Sad to say, Aerosoft have not updated the Caravan, it's still version 2! :(

As I said. Carenado gathers a few v3 planes till they are released as a group to other retailers. Wether it is .org, Aerosoft or simmarket.