Sign in to follow this  
NA-73

Repaint Request N640KC

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone here would be able to do a repaint of this Pilatus exactly how she is but with a pearl white and the registration N828SB. I would be willing to compensate someone for their time as long as it's outstanding. I really hope someone can make this happen!!

Cheers,

Bill

http://flightaware.com/photos/view/402137-81479094fa0123cd67095fae6a3f01ccd87a624f/aircraft/N640KC/sort/votes/page/1

Nice but that scheme would be a nightmare for the jaggies/shimmering from Aliasing on my system. My GTX560 is shaking just looking at it.....LOL

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone here would be able to do a repaint of this Pilatus exactly how she is but with a pearl white and the registration N828SB. I would be willing to compensate someone for their time as long as it's outstanding. I really hope someone can make this happen!!

Cheers,

Bill

http://flightaware.com/photos/view/402137-81479094fa0123cd67095fae6a3f01ccd87a624f/aircraft/N640KC/sort/votes/page/1

Wow Bill, that would be a nightmare to create, unfortunately, especially the front. From the main entry door forward on the Carenado PC12, there are 9 unique texture parts, only 2 of which actually are next to each other on the texture sheet. Trying to get those stripes to match together would be very difficult. Perhaps someone with a lot more talent than I have can make it work. I hope so, for your sake, because she sure is pretty! :0)

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.