Sign in to follow this  
jjeff1955

Jon's Aircraft Sounds AKA Jon Jefferys DC6, and DC7 Engine Sounds

All of my engine sounds, Jon's Aircraft Sounds have been forcibly removed from fspilotshop.com due to being acused of taking TSS Jet engine sounds and trying to sell them, and I have not done no such thing, Also no emails from TSS telling me that I had used their sounds. I do not even have any software from TSS that I could even use to do such a task. I have always respected other peoples property. I got my sounds from Airports and Aircraft Maintenance shops. I have a very close friend that is a mechanic at DIA and he is always there when I need sounds. I have spent the last 12 years perfecting my sounds into perfect stereo quality. That is why I am posting this hoping to protect my stereo technology. But I feel that these other vendors that are accusing me, are about to breach, my hard work and ideas. if they do I do have proof that I created this high quality realism. Looks like that I have become a threat to them because their sounds are very poor in quality, example broken loop files, phasing and crosstalk, Very Mono, no outside stereo separation. The very first sound that I had put up for payware at fspiolotshop.com got imeadiate attention from Strech AKA SkySong stating that my sounds were horrible and were default FS9 sounds he stated DO NOT BUY! without out provocation. No one has given me any proof that my sounds are the same as their sounds. How is a person to know what is going on by being accused and not given a chance to defend himself.

Thank You for reading.

Jon J.

Hi,

Very sad, sorry to see this.  BTW, I think you are referring to your jet sounds and not your DC-6 and DC-7 sounds, which are available as freeware here.  I have links to those files on my site.  They are great, thanks.

Yes my Jet sounds not the DC 6  and 7. I have been accused again by another vender TSS that I have used there sounds. I have not! I have asked for proof and no response. They have become a liabis to me and all of my stuff has been taken down from fspilotshop.  The quality that I have done has become a threat to the other payware vendors.  All of their sounds are of very poor quality and a Night and Day difference from my sounds. There is a DC 6 and 7 sound payware set for sale at fspilotshop and they sound exactly the same as our freeware does and have the same stereo ability, there is a sample file there to listen to. More than likely were taken from our free ones and uploaded for sale, but I can not prove that unless I buy them and check them out.  Thank You Tom gibson for being a very good friend and all of your support that you have given me.\

Jon J.