Sign in to follow this  
gosta

Interesting Reading... Get It Whiles Its There

Guest Julie

No such topic or topic deleted :(

Guest ba747heavy

>Read it quick- I have a feeling it may be gone forever soon.>:)Seems you where right Jason ;)

Guest Cvrt7.62Ghst

Interesting, they don't usualy go that far there.

Well for those that missed it I'll sum it up.- A New user, saying he works for a Swiss Television investigation team asked the A.net users several "classified" questions.These included:- What U.S. Government aircraft transports terrorists- What is the registration- Where are these aircraft based- What countries they fly in and out of, and exact times- Security associated with the transportation- And he literally asked questions like "Any other information you may know about transporting terrorists, security measures, aircraft used, can I get on those flights, etc"Not only was he asking us to commit treason, he was putting lives in danger.He was accused to be a terrorist by dozens of people from many countries including his own, Switzerland, and said "I am innocent until proven Guilty." That turned lightbulbs on, he just said he could be a terrorist but can be accused until proven he is. He replied back several times saying that it is desperate for him to find all this information out and it is for a Swiss TV channel. Now why would a Swiss TV channel need this info? They don't.This guy is screwed.

Guest glnflwrs

Al Quaeda

Most likely some kid trying to look important. This type of classified information isn't all that hard to come by, and a well-trained journalist will know how to do it (so would a terrorist, for that matter) - and it definitely doesn't involve asking on public internet forums...Cheers,Gosta.http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2betateam.jpg