Sign in to follow this  
kishshey

Best Global Texture package?

FS Global 2010 completes the whole orbx world along with FSX global and vector and ASN for weather and Rex for the cloud and water textures.

You get all this for the fantastic price of about $350. Give & take..... :lol:

FTX Global = Replacement FSX autogen and textures

FTX Vector = shorelines, golf courses, estuaries, rivers, parks, etc etc

Mesh = Terrain elevation and it's resolution in terms of height and contours this has nothing to do with the look, this is determined by FTX Global's texture files.

Landclass = How and where textures and autogen are geographically placed within the simulation.

FTX Regions = Complete regional enhancements that include all of the above. In addition they also include enhanced airports and autogen specific to the region.

I hope this helps.

Thank you all for filling me in really appreciate it. =)

What is the best mesh to use?

It sounds like you could do with FTX Global, plus UTX Europe. i use these and they are a great combination, UTX providing accurate lakes and roads by which you can navigate visually if need be.

If you wish to save money buy GEX Europe and UTX Europe. GEX provides you with much better textures for Europe only and UTX places roads, towns, lakes etc. accurately.

It sounds like you could do with FTX Global, plus UTX Europe. i use these and they are a great combination, UTX providing accurate lakes and roads by which you can navigate visually if need be.

If you wish to save money buy GEX Europe and UTX Europe. GEX provides you with much better textures for Europe only and UTX places roads, towns, lakes etc. accurately.

Thanks, I will do some research on those combo,

and do you use any mesh?

FTX Global = Replacement FSX autogen and textures

FTX Vector = shorelines, golf courses, estuaries, rivers, parks, etc etc

Mesh = Terrain elevation and it's resolution in terms of height and contours this has nothing to do with the look, this is determined by FTX Global's texture files.

Landclass = How and where textures and autogen are geographically placed within the simulation.

FTX Regions = Complete regional enhancements that include all of the above. In addition they also include enhanced airports and autogen specific to the region.

I hope this helps.

Thank you Howard.

Pretty much sums it up.  I'll be purchasing FS Mesh 2010 + Global + Vector + Europe = 200 Euro + A2A C182 = 250,  sure why not,  poor credit card.