Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

X plane 10.31 Athens images

Great shots Toufic! We have a thread on the Org where we were seeing how well FS sceneries convert to X-Plane. Since you've converted so many, I was wondering if you would be willing to share how well they convert?

Thanks! I left a small feedback on the Org on some conversions i did, however please note that i converted them since a while, so i did as much as i can remember...

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Really great shots of LGAV mate.

I have the payware for FSX but for the life of me I cannot convert it properly. Ground and roof textures are missing.

I've been looking for help around but I find none. Can you make the difference mate and direct me on how to do it properly?

I use the videos on YouTube made by Rasmussen but Still, I do not know which libraries to choose in orders to convert it properly.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Chris