Sign in to follow this  
SuperCell

Best Small Turbo Prop in FSX/P3D

The best is the Duke turbine...but it's a twin.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Carenado PC-12 - or the Iris PC9/A?

Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz
16 Gb RAM
nVidia GTX770 2Gb
Windows 8.1 64 bit
P3D 4.4/3.4 FSX SE

I'd have to agree with Gregg 100%. RealAir is supposedly upgrading it to include a native P3D installer, as well as adding Flight1 GTN integration.

RealAir Turbine Duke, but with a caveat.  V2 is due out "real soon now" ™.

If the V2 Turbine Duke is anywhere near as good an update as the V2 piston Duke was, a great plane is about to get even better and will definitely be worth waiting for.

Scott

If you need to carry heavy loads and use short runways, check out the Cessna 208.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Depends what you mean by 'small' of course, but I too would also vote for the Real Air Turbine Duke, but, although it is a little bigger, don't overlook the excellent Flight 1 Beech King Air!

Bill

"real soon now" ™

I keep checking their web page but it doesn't seem to help.  :)

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I like them all:

Turbine Duke

Flight1 King Air

Carenado PC12 with my dual GTN 750's modded in the VC.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I keep checking their web page but it doesn't seem to help.  :)

I thought I was the only one!! It says to check back in a few weeks...man it's been the longest few weeks!!! lol

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Smh... easy.. Carenado TBM850 or Carenado Malibu T-prop.  (Small-ish)... The difference between them about 200 knots

Carenado PC-12 and F1-B200 for (Bigger)... although the PC12 is Bigger, it flys like it's a small.

MilViz KA-350i is slated to be released in time for Christmas.. which is expected to be the ultimate Tprop of any size. 

No one, for whatever reason, has made the Extra 500... which I would consider a RW "best of" small Tprop.

Another Kingair? im waiting for a DHC-8-100/200 dash8,,,but i keep seeing the same planes released over and over again

Xman- True enough... but to be fair, The Milviz version will be the closest thing to the real thing.. and under 7 million dollars. The MilViz 350i has been under development for a couple years now, so they get a pass. Carenado did two Kings, and F1 did a 200 in that time span, so it just looks like it's raining KA's.

The Dash 8's are airliners, and the OP was looking for something way smaller then that.