Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Small'ish and Nippy Planes

I recently purchased and installed Prepare3d, very happy with myself and looking forward to all the great Ad On's.   I bought myself my first Plane Carenado B1900D, i was very excited about my new venture,  bit of a disaster though,   to make a long story short,  im having loads of problems with it that i understand now are well documented, i should of done my homework,  i  opened up a ticket with Carenado support on friday so im sure they will get back to me in good time.

Here is my question,  i like to fly smallish and nippy planes,  my favorite planes are the Carenado B200 and the C90, these work flawlessly in X-Plane.

What smallish and nippy planes work straight out of the box and are problem free in Prepar3d.   

Thank you

Elaine 

The both Realair Dukes and their Lancair should be available soon. The FSX versions work ok in P3D but if you haven't purchased them yet then I'd suggest holding out a bit more for the native versions.

The Duke B60 V2 has got to be my all time favorite GA.

http://www.realairsimulations.com/home.php?page=home

Also A2A now has 3 of their accusim planes available for P3D as well. If you don't own one yet I'd suggest their latest release.

The thing i like about prepar3d is it opens up a whole new world of planes......Just watched a Froogle video on the Duke B60 looks great.

Yes A2A simulations looks amazing,  i have been following there latest release alright.  I think im going to start small first :lol: Probably learn how to fly first

Thank you slayer for your feedback

If you are learning to fly, I would recommend A2A's Cessna 172. Excellent airplane. From there transition to A2A's Cessna 182. This one is presently my favorite. With the 182 I added Flight 1 GTN 750 to practice IFR. If you get the erge to just "bust loose", I recommend the T-6 A by Iris.

If you want nippy, the Aerosoft OV10 Bronco is great.

Also just the discovered the beautifully modelled freeware Zlin 142 (which is amazing for low and slow!).

The both Realair Dukes and their Lancair should be available soon.

I can't wait for the P3D versions of both those planes...and regarding the Legacy, any single engine that can do 240 KTAS at 8000', that definitely qualifies as "nippy" in my book!

Chris

The F22 Raptor and F35 Lightning 2 are relatively small and quite nippy. :lol:

Keith Sandford.

RealAir SF-260. Works fine in P3D via the Estonia Migration Tool.

Fine authentic handling - a joy to fly and FAST!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Thank you for all the responses i really appreciated it,  its great to get opinions from people that are in the know

I now have lots of variety that have been tried and tested.   Ill be treating myself this weekend to a little A2A maybe.

Looking forward to RealAir and Flight1 Super King Air porting over to Prepar3D

Thank you again  :lol:

Ye i'm now stuck on the Cerokee or the C182.   Love the Cherokee. 

Quick question.  I seem to be constantly over stressing my little default Carenado plane lol   When it happens it ends the flight,  game over.   I like the idea of having to land in a nearby filed when a problem happens adds to the excitement and all that:)   Yes i know still a child.  I tried turning of damage but doesn't work? 

I tried turning of damage but doesn't work?

Do you have damage on in FSX?

Scott

Do you have damage on in FSX?

Scott

Thank you Scott i had the wrong damage off and was also flying in hard mode,   all sorted now.

Thank you