Sign in to follow this  
kishshey

There will be a new A320/A321 from Aerosoft

Greetings guys,

As I was reading through the Aerosoft support forum I found this post (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87834-holding-patterncircuit-dattente/?p=629454)
On it; one of the admins had mentioned that there will be a Whole New product for the Airbus A320/321. I contacted the admin and asked for more info, All he said was there will be many major improvements in the new product, and it is not an update to the Airbus X Extended, but completely a new product.

Cheers

wow that used to be called a service pack not a whole new product. so anytime improvements are found they are going to call it a new product. no thanks.

It's the same one we have been talking about for a few days now.

If you have the Airbus extended there is a huge discount for this version.

As for the differences, there are many, including new lighting and a weather radar. 100's of upgrades.

I got the 318/319 version.

wow that used to be called a service pack not a whole new product. so anytime improvements are found they are going to call it a new product. no thanks.

1. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87981-differences-between-extended-and-current-airbus-series/

2. Nobody forces you to purchase it. With this much upgrades, you cant expect it for free. External standalone weather radar itself that some of the other shops sell are already 3/4 or more of the upgrade price - there is a upgrade price avail in case you didn't know..

3. The AXE already received major upgrades compared to it since V1.0 (not counting bug fixes), so its more than right for a EOL (End of Life) product cycle.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

1. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87981-differences-between-extended-and-current-airbus-series/

2. Nobody forces you to purchase it. With this much upgrades, you cant expect it for free. External standalone weather radar itself that some of the other shops sell are already 3/4 or more of the upgrade price - there is a upgrade price avail in case you didn't know..

3. The AXE already received major upgrades compared to it since V1.0 (not counting bug fixes), so its more than right for a EOL (End of Life) product cycle.

Perfect point . The weather radar as a standalone cost much more than the upgrade . Not only that but with some aircraft it also causes low fps . I went for the upgrade an never look back . It flies more smooth .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I'm confused I just purchased the 318/319 n the upgrade too the 320/321 which we already have,....so this is new Airbus? I don't get it

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I'm confused I just purchased the 318/319 n the upgrade too the 320/321 which we already have,....so this is new Airbus? I don't get it

The A320/A321 is new - its not called extended - its has upgrades to match the 318/319 series - its amazing- fps are incredible

Rich Sennett

The A320/A321 is new - its not called extended - its has upgrades to match the 318/319 series - its amazing- fps are incredible

OK OK I have that one but I was thinking there was ANOTHER one coming

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

No you have the new one and its great

Rich Sennett

My understanding is there is a new one coming. Improved Extend.

OK fair enough  :smile:

Why would they release a NEW version of the 320 to then release another version of the new version lol? Makes no sense.

Ron Hamilton

Wrong. The OP has confused things just a tad. Seems he may not realise it was released over 10 days ago

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

The current A318/319/320/321 releases are all the third generation of Aerosoft buses. The Extended belonged to the 2nd generation (like in "the Extended has been withdrawn from the shops and replaced by the 3rd generation").