Sign in to follow this  
Jet-Norway

TileProxy Load failed

Hello everyone trying to start TileProxy but i only get this message when I try to Start TileProxy. Have read the manual and looked on youtube. But stuck.
Have downloaded Tileproxy_Beta8_Nov16 and ProxyUser_090914
I disable my virus software and any active firewalls and user control in W7.
I am completely new when it comes to this with TileProxy.
Hope someone can help me with this
:rolleyes:

Tileproxy> proxyuser.exe
proxy user: World \ Device \ HarddiskVolume2 ===> C:
proxy user: Attempting attach two filter two volume '\ Device \ HarddiskVolume2' (drive C :)
proxy user: Could not load filter driver: 0x80070241
(Can not verify the digital signature for this file. It can wanna be that in a recent hardware or
  software change installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might wanna be malicious software from an unknown source.)

proxy user: Using Fltmc.exe as fallback ...
Load failed with error 0x80070241
Can not verify the digital signature for this file. It may be that in
  a recent hardware or software change installed a file that is incorrect
  Signed or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
proxy user: Could not attach two device: 0x801f0013 (system can not find the specified filter.)
proxy user: making sure SuperFetch service is not running ...
proxy user: Connecting to the filter
proxy user: ERROR connecting two filter port: 0x80070002

The Tileproxy driver is not digitally signed for use in W7 so Windows won't allow it to run.  The solution is to disable driver signature enforcement by re-booting and pressing the F8 key during the boot process to enter the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.  Scroll down using the arrow key to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" and press enter to select and complete the boot process.

Hope this works and stick with it because Tileproxy is certainly worth the trouble!

Simon

I have Asus Sabertooth P67 motherboard and i can not disable driver signature enforcement by re-booting and pressing the F8 key During the boot process to enter the Advanced Boot Options menu. When I press F8 I only get up if I want to boot from my C,D, ore E drive. But if I press the delete button I get into the boot menu. But there is no place I can disable driver signature enforcementin in my boot menu.

So then I do not know what I should do. But thanks for your help :rolleyes:

I'm running W7 Pro by the way and my Asus motherboard does the same as yours.  When I reboot and press F8 I also get the which disk to boot from initially and then I select my OS boot disk and press enter.  I then keep pressing the F8 key as the boot process continues to get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu I mentioned in my earlier post.  Good luck!

Simon

there is no place I can disable driver signature enforcement in in my boot menu.

So then I do not know what I should do.

Hi Jet-Norway,

You need to override the tileproxy.sys driver signature enforcement in Windows 7.  The deseo13b.exe program (Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider) will do this.  Here's how:

1. Download dseo13b.exe from here:

https://dl.dropboxus...922/dseo13b.exe

This is a driver signature enforcement overrider program.

2. Run it -Check "Enable Test Mode" and click Next and OK

3. Check "Sign a System File" and click Next and insert a filename.  You can copy and paste this (without the quotes) : "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tileproxy.sys" into the box and click OK and OK.

4. Check Exit and click Next  - Now restart PC and restart TileProxy.

That should fix the problem.  You will not have to press F8 when restarting W7.  You should see a small message in the lower-right of your screen that says "Test Mode Windows 7" if you did this correctly.

Also, Tileproxy is tricky to install.  It is recommended that you read Ed Truthan's Guide to Tileproxy completely which explains how to install Tileproxy correctly.  Here is the link:

http://www.edtruthan.com/tileproxy/tutorial/

One critical file needed for Tileproxy is the Proxyuser.ini file.  A sample file is given with the Tileproxy installation files, but you need to use a copy of the Proxyuser.ini file that has the setting to allow good performance from Tileproxy.  Here is a copy of my Proxyuser.ini file you can use:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pcu0n5t5ioycs7/ProxyUser_11-21-2014.INI?dl=0

You will need to change the file name to "Proxyuser.ini" and place it in the \Tileproxy folder.  In addition, you will need to change the location of the "cache_folder's"  to match your cache folder locations (usually on the C: drive).

If you are in Norway, you might want to try using the [service Example 0] which is the Norwegian mapping Service.  The imagery is better resolution than Service1 or Service3.  Here is a sample screenshot from FSX/Tileproxy flying near Andalsnes, Norway if you are interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddifmcciaxq7o0o/Andalsnes_Norway.jpg?dl=0

By the way, I run FSX/Tileproxy on Windows 7 and it runs well with spectacular scenery.  It is worth the effort to get it running.

Good luck,

John G.