Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Anyone know a one stop shopping for all triple installers

Is there a place that ORBX  has provided that shows which products now have the triple installers, and where they can be found?

I did get the KORS the other day. By the way it is as smooth as a babies butt. I always had stutters in FSX at most of the ORBX Airports.

Bob

Bob,

On their forum is a link a list just like that. Unfortunately I'm on my iPad, and away from home, so I ca't get the URL for you at the moment.

Respectfully,

Brian

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

lol.... woot!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Been there done that...see my post...NOTHING IN ORANGE IS LISTED.....not responding to any comments...

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Errrr.....

They obviously didn't keep up with the orange text (all the NA airports listed are triple installers)...  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Orbx home page shows all the products. When I looked last night all the add ons listed compatibility on their separate pages. First time I've seen that on Orbx.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

I wasn't aware of the master list.  Most helpful. 

I do not have P3Dv2 yet so have not upgraded my installers to the triples.  Since I have most all their products the bandwidth and time required will be considerable. Not a pleasant task to look forward to.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3