Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Flysimware's Cessna C441 Conquest ll out now

Thanks You gave me a good idea and I may take you up on that but I just want to try something first. I use Simstarter and I create different start profiles for my planes and I can set eng volume for the J41 so Im off for a flight and to give it a try

ZORAN

I use Simstarter and I create different start profiles for my planes

Now that's a nice feature indeed. Didn't think about that one. Thanks for the HU.

Looks like a really well done plane!  (But they're going to have to make it allow people to have RXP and/or the GNS650/750.)  Please, don't do all that work and then skip that important step.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Extensive use of 2D gauges and avionics in the Flight 1 C441, which does make it easy to bang in your own avionics, but the Flight 1 C441 was developed for FS9 and modified to work in FSX.   From the reviews I read, it lacks a lot of systems modeling and nothing on the switch panel on the left side of the cockpit is functional. 

Flysimware's GNS-530 is based on the stock, MicroSoft GPS, but with 3D knobs and a variable intensity back lighting.  It's a cute feature, but it would have been real nice if they had included an additional model with a flat space on the panel so the user could easily install whatever avionics they desired, similar to what MilViz did with their Cessna 310R.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Doesn't look all that great in the graphics department, but it's alovely aircraft IRL, so I might not be able to resist it :)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Just to note that the videos shown at the beginning of this thread are, as far as I can tell, the old vids from 3 months ago ........ the release version has some improvements to texturing, including the black glareshield cowelling in the VC, which I believe is quite considerably improved.

Just to note that the videos shown at the beginning of this thread are, as far as I can tell, the old vids from 3 months ago ........ the release version has some improvements to texturing, including the black glareshield cowelling in the VC, which I believe is quite considerably improved.

I really hope so. From the "under the hood" perspective this is one of the best turboprops produced for FSX. It's just unfortunate the texturing both external and internal look pre-2008.

Could you post some screenshots or a video to see how the VC looks? Thanks.

Real Deraps

Could you post some screenshots or a video to see how the VC looks? Thanks.

I'm not at home for a few days now (no flight sim access), but here's a pic from their release, that I think shows an improved glareshield cowelling;-

6767610.jpg

but here's a pic from their release, that I think shows an improved glareshield cowelling;-

Bit hard to tell, given that it is in the dark

Looks like a lot of care and attention to detail in this aircraft! Been looking at the videos--really close to buying this one but wondering if there are any other reviews out there yet?

Alex

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10