Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Flysimware's Cessna C441 Conquest ll out now

Nope it´s not in V1.2 which is already available in your store account.

The author/dev says it´s being made for v1.3 :rolleyes:

RobdeVries.jpg

I love my Flight 1 King Air, but I had really hoped that they would have included a realistic prop animation during start like these guys.  This is next on my list.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I don't like the graphics, that would be the main reason for me not to buy it, because it kills the immersion. It might be a great plane when you look at its features and flight model, but I perfer planes that have it all, RealAir, A2A, PMDG, Majestic.... oh, well you get the point.

I've found this too, Mau. Part of this seems like there is a lot of torque change for a quite small throttle movement. I'm not sure if this is my throttle setup but I don't experience this too much on other a/c. Not sure if this will be addressed in 1.2 or is on the dev's radar.

Hi Purr, I don't know if the developer change something in this department but I should say I'm experiencing a better taxi behavior on V1.2.

Mauricio Brentano

Love the new gyro sound - what a realistic ambience when turning on the batteries!

Recorded the battery sound right out of my Cessna 414 I own in real life! Same with the gear horn.

Throttle response was adjusted in rev 1.2 and is much more manageable now.

We are in the final stages of integrating the Flight1 GTN750!

I don't like the graphics, that would be the main reason for me not to buy it, because it kills the immersion. It might be a great plane when you look at its features and flight model, but I perfer planes that have it all, RealAir, A2A, PMDG, Majestic.... oh, well you get the point.

We're constantly striving to improve our products, and we think they get better with every release. The companies you mentioned produce fantastic products. I own at least one from each of them! But they're also much larger companies with far more people working on a given project.

Our number one priority is to create a simulation that is a faithful simulation of the real aircraft. We feel that it is more valuable to have an aircraft that is operationally faithful to its real world counterpart, even if it doesn't quite feel like you're "there." Hopefully in the future we will have the resources to improve on our visuals.

We're doing the very best we can with the resources we have, and we've been very happy with the overwhelmingly positive feedback we have received from many satisfied 441 owners!

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Hi Joe,

I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to give some feedback on a couple of issues I have with v1.2.

1). Altimeter:  I have no '1000s' needle, only a '100s' needle.  (Click pic below to see it larger)

1110.jpg

2). When I click either of the fan switches or the temperature knob show in the pic below, I get an error message "Creation Failed - Check Sound File", followed by a CTD :-

2210.jpg

3). Sounds:   I absolutely LOVE the ambience, interior sounds in this aircraft.  The switch sounds are convincing and high quality.  The Gyro, stall warn, etc, all sound exactly real.  Brilliant job.  What I'm really a lot less keen on are the engine sounds, post start up.    The start up stuff ties in with the realism of the Garret start up and is great.    But the main, constant engine sounds don't sound too convincing to me.  Although RPM stays the same, in most Turbo-Props there is still some change in sound / vibration / whistle when power is increased.  The 441 here just stay completely constant and there's no real perception or feedback when you add power.

Thanks for the great work so far!

A2A has done a grand job on constant speed propeller sounds in the C182...

This Cessna 441 looks to be a great systems sim. That alone deserves our support. I look forward to seeing RXP530 integration and I would go for it.

If one of the texture wizards out there were willing to give the guys a helping hand, I know I would if I could... The panel is perhaps a little too sterile? Is there a paint kit already available?

A

Haven't got her yet but this wouldn't be the first plane to look better in the sim than on static screenshots. Re: VC optics in general.

Same as others have stated, those system details render her really interesting and Joe's input definitely shows that the dev took care to include them.

It does look much better in the sim, than in any screenshots shown so far....

...the only bit I would be particularly bothered about being improved, is the black glareshield cowelling over the main instrument panel.   It has (I believe) been improved upon from their C402, but I still think it could be a lot better.

But the panel & gauges themselves are absolutely fine; it good on frames, and let's face it when we've got a big fat GTN750 (or RXP530) slapped in the middle of that panel, it's going to look a lot prettier anyway :wink:

I've just bought it but have problem with throttle. Right throttle engine does not work properly. Even though i try to put it at max power it comes back to idle, I've switched to another aircraft and my throttle quadrant works ok . (i have CH throttle quadrant). Thanks

Real Deraps

I've just bought it but have problem with throttle. Right throttle engine does not work properly. Even though i try to put it at max power it comes back to idle, I've switched to another aircraft and my throttle quadrant works ok . (i have CH throttle quadrant). Thanks

This is because you have not released the Start Locks.

After an engine start, you must pull both throttles into reverse (hold F2 on your keyboard if you don't have reverse assigned to a controller), then return the throttles to idle.      This releases the Start Locks - and the throttles will then move through their full range.

FlySimWare have ensured you follow the Start Lock release procedure properly, by preventing throttle movement if you fail to do it  :wink:

Thank you Craig, i've probably not pull them back enough. Work fine now. Thanks again.

Real Deraps