Sign in to follow this  
Vic1

fo power up and chocks

hi

i cant seem to get this new option to work. i set it on in the cfg but fo wont power up from ext power. power avail lights on but fo wont press them nor set chocks in place

any ideas

tks

kav

not using cold and dark no.

i see the process identified in the window but the switches are not pressed by the fo.

kav

what exactly is the fo meant to do ?

set ground power & chocs by the fmc fs options and then press the avail lights on the over head?

either way despite seeing the powerup flow indicated in the fs2crew window i dont get the chocks applied or get the power up of the aircraft either

when i say im not using cold and dark i thought you meant the cold and dark panel state option. i do have the aircraft in a cold and dark state , just not using the c& d state provided with the 777 incase its corrupt

to confirm, i have no chocs no power nothing on nor even connected (dead) and when i activate the the pf flow and start fs2crew i hear clicking i see the fo fmc change a few pages but nothing actually happens as far as power up. i get ground responding and confirming power is connected after a few seconds but no avail lights in overhead?

kav

ok so i just tried it with the pmdg provided cld dark panl state and it worked. only thing i still cant get happening is getting ground to connect the gpu mannually by button or by voice command from the cold and dark. i hear lots of clicking plus confirmation audibly that its connected but the avail lights do not illuminate. i should add im able to disconnect the gpu using voice commands ok just wont connect. cant connect air conditioning unit or air start either in same way .

kav

using the c& d state provided with the 777 incase its corrupt

That's been fixed  the corrupt c/dark panel state  with sp1c

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

ok so i just tried it with the pmdg provided cld dark panl state and it worked. only thing i still cant get happening is getting ground to connect the gpu mannually by button or by voice command from the cold and dark. i hear lots of clicking plus confirmation audibly that its connected but the avail lights do not illuminate

Make sure the FO's FMC is powered.

The SDK does not provide control over the ground objects, so the only way we can set chocks, GPU and AC etc is by literally drilling through the FO's FMC, just as you would if doing it manually.

That's been fixed  the corrupt c/dark panel state  with sp1c

Thanks for sharing that info.

Note to everyone:  If your 777 is acting weird, 9 times out of 10 it's because your panel state file has gone bad.