Sign in to follow this  
bjohnsonmn

Perplexing issue when adding two Saitek FIPS

Hello All,

I am encountering a very strange issue after making a few changes.  I will list the changes:

1. Installed the A2A C182T (AMAZING simulation of the real plane I fly on a regular basis)

2. Installed the Saitek FIPS panel (2)  Work out of the box

3. COnfigured FSUIPC for controlling, and attempted calibration of the TPM panel I have.

Now the issue:

At some point, the computer begins to register inputs that overrun some sort of buffer.  Think back to when BSOD's were more common than they are today, and in the pre-BSOD status, any mouse input creates a stuttering mouse movement, and a bunch of system beeps.  That's what happens to me!  In fact, it gets so bad, I have to hard reboot my rig.  I suppose it is a compliment to Microsoft that Windows 7 didn't totally crumble, but it was certainly crawling toward the BSOD line.

Any thoughts on what likely caused this?  I am starting a troubleshooting process, but any suggested shortcuts will be appreciated.  I do have the box in controls unchecked which leaves control inputs to the FSUIPC setup.

Thanks!

Brad

Brad Johnson, ASEL, Instrument Rated.

FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3.1

PMDG, A2A, Flight1, Wilco

ORBX, Active Sky Next, REX