Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

IFLY 747-400 V2 Released and available on flight1

Good things come to those who wait... :good:

Yup! and P3Dv2 users are a waiting kind of people. :lol:

Hi, just for understanding, what does it mean exactly:

Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.

is it a kind of custom flight model?

BR Michael

Wow, this one has really come as a surprise! I was hoping to get it this year, but today? :blink:

I was just going to fly a previously planned A321 route, but looks like my joystick is going on the shelf and my yoke is getting some undusting.

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

I'm waiting for the Cargo variant to come out.  Many of us were hoping this release would be like the 737 with all variants included.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Nice, might have to grab this.  Any input on fps hit/cpu load etc. vs. the NGX?  

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

I'm waiting for the Cargo variant to come out.  Many of us were hoping this release would be like the 737 with all variants included.

Someone could repaint the model to be a converted freighter. There are a few still flying like UPS, Kalitta and Yangtze. Enough to hold me over for a freighter and hopefully a -8F too

This is a must buy, so many great addons out now. Carenado PC-12, Flysimware C441 looks good, A2A 182, Aerosoft Airbus, UT USA v2, RIP my wallet :(

RIP my wallet

Exactly and that happened before the Black Friday/Christmas sales I was saving for. Who likes these tough decisions?

I'm waiting for some more words from the early buyers while looking for my credit card which has hidden somewhere knowing what is going to happen.

I got all excited to finally see some sort of different commercial jet offering for p3d.  Ohh its for FSX. No thanks. What a bummer.  Looks great though!

Maybe a Captainsim sale for Black Friday?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I got all excited to finally see some sort of different commercial jet offering for p3d.  Ohh its for FSX. No thanks. What a bummer.  Looks great though!

Maybe a Captainsim sale for Black Friday?

The aircraft will be made available for FS9 and FSX first followed shortly after for P3D. Hang in there, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Default iFly

Rgr! not a whole lot of liveries to start with there but I guess the repainters will fix that in time.

Are all engine variants simulated (PW, GE, RR)?

According to this preview/cold-dark start tutorial video, yes they are!

Did a bit of testing, FPS is fine, flight dynamics feel right and graphical quality is good too. I'll be definitely flying this until PMDG's 747V2 comes out.