Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Removing flashing red lights above Blueprint Simulations airport light poles?

Not familiar with that scenery and how the files might be compiled. Sometimes various objects are sorted and labeled appropriately (ie flashing_lights.bgl) type naming conventions.  You can search through the scenery folder and just delete the appropriate file of "XXX" out the "bgl" suffix.  But, if you have Instant Scenery 3 it has a feature that will search the particular scenery you are in, within a specified radius and it will high-lite what scenery bgl and folder location and what object name those lights are linked to.  I have used this software in many occasions to remove certain objects to help get better performance out of a particular addon.

You can then edit the specified file (s) and remove those objects.  This is particularly useful if the file has multiple objects compiled into one larger object file.

While I am not familiar with SBuilder, I think it has the same capability and can be used similarly to add and remove objects like this.

cheers.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3