Sign in to follow this  
patrico

Dumb question

from someone who is very dumb in IT. I have the FS2 Crew update downloaded sitting in my download folder, prroblem is it then asks me what program to use to open it and where to extract the files to

First of all, no question is dumb, if you ask a question it shows intelligence (as far as I am concerned).

Your best bet is to download WinRAR, its a FREE file extract program that is super easy to use. Download it and install, then open your FS2Crew update with WinRAR.

EDIT - I am sure admins will move this to FS2 Crew's support forum?!

First of all, look to see if you have a "Extract all files" option at the top of your screen showing folder content. If you do, click that and it'll ask you where you want to put the extracted files... I always leave them in the suggested location which is usually a folder in my downloads folder.

Once the files are extracted, just double click the .EXE file to get things going...

So how  you doing it  with the other pay ware  that you have bought, its be the same thing  you been doing  before  since its no different

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg