Sign in to follow this  
andy9164

Uk South

Hi Everyone,

Ever such a long time since I have been here and good to see the forum is still going and some familiar names still appearing.

So my problem, 2 or 3 computers later and I appear to have lost my version of FU3_UKS. My own fault as even though I do regular backups on my last PC change I forgot to add it to the backup and since then have also got rid of my old backup drive.

Does anybody by chance know if its available anywhere as even after all this time I am starting to miss it.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy.

I think I have a good deal of it zipped up at home though I never installed (CBA). I'll see if I can dig it out this evening. I'm sure between us all we'll be able to get the entire set of downloads together again.

Cheers,

D

Hi.

Forgive me for the delay. I've been trying to find a way of getting WinDVD to play legitimate DVDs through the new monitor's DVI port. No joy - I'm back to VGA.

I've found the following UK South files in my archive. Hopefully you or someone else here will be able to tell if they are all you need to complete your installation. They total 1.6 GB so if you want them, it would probably be best if I put them on a disc and post it to you. We can sort out addresses and such in PMs or email.

Two MS Word documents:

'It is possible to install a reduced part of UK.doc' from an old Avsim thread
'UK links.doc' a list of relevant (and irrelevant) FU downloads & websites, probably well out of date

The meat of the matter:

arap.zip
bhba-bhbf.zip
biba-bibf.zip
bjba-bjbf.zip
bkba-bkbf.zip
blaz-blbf.zip
bmaz-bmbf.zip
bnaz-bnbf.zip
boaz-bobf.zip
bpay-bpbf.zip
bqay-bqbf.zip
dash8_jede.zip
dc3g_agzb_v2.zip
elstree.zip
FU3_UKS_2006.zip
GeoTilesUK_V2.zip
level57maker.zip
londondevkit.zip
runway2.zip
uk_AQAQ.zip
uk_ARAQ.zip
uk_ASAP.zip
UKS_BG.zip
UKS_BH.zip
UKS_BI.zip
uktga2bin.zip

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Firstly aopologies for the extremely delayed response.

I was having a tidy up in the loft following an overflowing water tank and found a box of DVD's which say UKS Base package 1of 4 through 4 of 4 so I may actually have them. I havent had chance to load them yet and I am sure I will have issues with Windows 8.1 and the advancement of graphis technology but when I get a spare afternoon I will get them loaded and see what happens.

Will come back if I need some help.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Andy

Wow, sorry, doesnt time fly. I have moved house and you know how it goes. I did find an old thread by Agtim but unfortunately some of the library file links are now missing.

One file on your list londondevkit.zip is one thats missing. I think I have all the others on various CD's and some of the files are still available to download here and there.

Dont know how big the file is but what I can try and do is set up an ftp place on my website and see if it can be downloaded there.

Will PM you with detais when I have it set up.

Promise it wont take me another 3 years.

Andy

So I managed to set up an ftp site and would be greatful if you could download to it the londondevkit.zip file.

Will PM you details.

Help much appreciated

Andy

In fact, if possible can you upload all you have. I have spent all of today "playing" and then realised my base package is from 2003 so only covers L0 to L3 maps. I managed to find some L4 maps here and there by following threads, but a lot of the files on AVSIM no longer appear to be there.

I got FU3 UKS to fly but I have big issues with the maps. I managed to install the far north (tiles BA** to BIxx) and everything was looking good. But south of this region is not so good.

Any help greatly received.

Andy