Sign in to follow this  
VIRGINA340

Help Needed

Hi all. I'm new to LINDA and have so far managed to program the default FSX assignments for my Saitek Yoke/Throttles and Switch Panel. I am however coming a little stuck when it comes to assigning profiles to other aircraft. I have loaded the PMDG 777-300 and have again set some assignments to it. How to i go about using those assignments on the 777-200 and 777-F or the 737 NGX? I dont nkow whether to use copy to or create new profile. Have looked and tried to make sense of the manuals available.

Hoping for some help if possible,

Cheers 

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Hi Pete

Welcome to LINDA.  I assume you are using the latest version 2.5 released yesterday. 

The "PMDG 777" should appear at the top of the LINDA page and the FSX Sync should be orange. Any assignments you make from the PMDG 777 module will apply to all your PMDG 777 variants (ie. 777-200 and 777-300.

For the PDMG 737NGX you will need to download and install the latest module (3.0).  You will need to program the function you wish to use again for this aircraft.

I hope that helps.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Pete,

Execute Linda.

Select PMDG 777.

Push the "Edit" button (left of "PMDG 777" selection)

All the variant listed have the same assignements that you define for the 777-200

For the 737 NGX you need to make new assignements because it is another aircraft module.

Good luck.

Michel

Michel Veréb

Thanks a lot. Just trying to get to grips with it. Will try those as suggested and report back when done. Thanks again. 

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Brilliant. Thanks a million guys. Really helped a lot and have now got it working as i think it should. Just need to master the Local and Global Switch thing now.

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Hi Pete

Glad you got it sorted. Have fun!

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew