Sign in to follow this  
klamal

RealAir Turbine Duke

Hello.  I'm relatively new to P3D and am thinking about trying the RA Turbine Duke.  I think I saw somewhere that the RA Turbine Duke will just install straight away into P3Dv2.4 without issues and without the migration tool.  Is this true?  Are there any issues with this a/c in P3D?  I believe the no landing gear/flap sound is a thing for v2 piston and not the turbine, correct?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I used the migration tool but I'm not sure how necessary it was.  It is the same in P3D as it is in FSX.  But, if you don't already have it, you may want to wait until the new version comes out.  It was supposed to be out already...but I guess they're making more improvements, etc. before releasing.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I used the migration tool but I'm not sure how necessary it was.  It is the same in P3D as it is in FSX.  But, if you don't already have it, you may want to wait until the new version comes out.  It was supposed to be out already...but I guess they're making more improvements, etc. before releasing.

Gregg

Yeah, I was debating just waiting for v2 too but not sure I can hold out. :)  Do you know if they will be offering a discounted price for v1 owners?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Yeah, I was debating just waiting for v2 too but not sure I can hold out. :)  Do you know if they will be offering a discounted price for v1 owners?

You could email Rob and ask him.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM