You'd be better off saving another few hundred quid, as just about anything you buy for FSX on that budget will probably leave you disappointed.  Does it have to be a prebuilt or can u build it yourself?

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-002-OG

Would be the least I would recommend, I would hold off and save up another 200 or so on top of this though

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

not sure where your from my friend but i would recommend having a look at scan in boltons 3xs system builds its where i bought my rig from and other than buying a few bits and bobs over the 5 years i have had it its been the best pc i have ever owned and if i was to buy another i would be right back spending my money with them.

mine cost around £1600 but the gtx580 was just released and took up nearly £500 of that money there customer service was 2nd to none as when i bought this the sandybridge motherboards were having problems so i took a chance and bought the motherboard anyway and a week later it failed as alot of them were faulty i phoned scan and a tech was here in a couple of days to replace the motherboard and never had a problem since. anything between £700 to £1000 just isnt going to cut it for fsx and will be far too outdated for the latest games in a year and a bit i got sick of buying a pc every 2 years for around £800 it was not upto the task when i bought it and was just a waste of money.

i know over a £1000 is a lot of money for a pc but honestly it is the best thing i have bought i picked what i wanted in it they built it overclocked it and delivered it to me and i can honestly say for paying that little bit extra towards what you really want there is nothing better than opening your new toy up with all the shiny bits you wanted.

only thing i can recommend is read forums everywhere toms hardware gur3d overclockers.

people that helped influence me in buying mine was youtube broadcasters linustechtips and techoftomorrow they are really good and do lots of testing and benchmarks with really helpful info.

Also fsx is a nightmare of a game and requires alot of testing tweaking and determination to get running like you want it i personally have a love hate relationship with it.

i will link you to the website and you can have a look at there 3xs systems on there website.

http://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/custom/gaming/form-factors

http://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/

I hope you get your dream machine my friend as its the best thing when it arrives at your house :P

good luck but please dont just rush in and buy something because your on a budget as i have done this 4 previous times before buying this and in the long run the amount i spent trying to "make it better" i could have just got what i wanted :mellow:

@z06z33

Do you really never ever dip below 30fps, even taxiing or on short finals?

I have a 4790k@4.5ghz, 2400mhz C11 RAM and a GTX 970 running 4xDSR locked at 30fps in FSX.

I'm very happy with my performance but it will not hold 30fps rock solid in all situations.

You are going to be disappointed with your FSX performance based on what you posted earlier.

'20 fps will do

With a default FSX very reasonable.

With the add-ons you listed in your first post, probably not , unless you turn down some sliders in FSX.

I'm only 14 and getting it for Christmas

For another £50 (if you can swing it) you can get the rig you linked to in your post #3. At least you'll have a 4690k in the box and you could upgrade your video card later.

Just a thought.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg