Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

UTX V2 Lights are impressive

Here is a couple of shots notice how the light placements are perfect very very nice - I noticed no fps hit but getting a stutter in P3D - I will figure that out as this is a must have - hope Orbx can pull this off in Their LC product - it looks great - well done Scenery Solutions

r1y63b.jpg

2a9o01g.jpg

Rich Sennett

Great shots.

nebojsa

Thanks - this a very cool product for sure

Rich Sennett

Woooh, very nice shots Rich!  Have look into UTX2 ... any conflicts with Orbx products?

Cheers, Rob.

Nice shots and I agree.....night lights are fantastic with this!

Rich - I can't tell in your shots but do you also get a reddish tail light effect on the roads?  I think it looks great but I have not noticed it in any of the screenshots, including over at Flight1.

Rob - I am using UTX v 2.0 with FTX Global (FSX w/DX10).  I also have Vector installed but disabled several of the entries under Scenery because it seemed my frames were hit hard with them layered beneath UTX for some odd reason.  I need to play with it more so Vector works outside the US.

Only quirk I notice is that the lights are placed a bit too high off the roads.  Fly an approach to KSAN 27 and you fly through them but that is a unique approach with the rising terrain....

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Rich, is this product only for the USA?  I thought it also included Canada as well, ie:  North America?

So..only the good ole' States?  Just want a clarification.  I purchased both for USA and Canada in the v1.4 issue....

Rich, is this product only for the USA?  I thought it also included Canada as well, ie:  North America?

So..only the good ole' States?  Just want a clarification.  I purchased both for USA and Canada in the v1.4 issue....

Only the good old states :) no Canada - yet 

Rich Sennett

I am using UTX v 2.0 with FTX Global (FSX w/DX10).

Did you disable the lights in FTX Global?

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Thanks Guys - yes I disabled global lights as they are great on fps but not positioned properly

Rich Sennett

No, I actually did not disable FTX Global lights and didn't even think to do so but I like what I'm seeing with them both enabled!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

It's like.. thousands of ants that are on fire marching through the city and eating all the towns people.  *tear*  It's glorious.   Must have....

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

It's like.. thousands of ants that are on fire marching through the city and eating all the towns people.  *tear*  It's glorious.   Must have....

LOL Brian you go Boy - hope all is well Buddy and I totally agree with you

Rich Sennett