Sign in to follow this  
Don t moderate me this way

Orbx December sales 2014 have started

As the title says and here are the details:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/88238-orbx-december-sales-starts-today-33-off-everything/

Oops, ORBX forum login required for topic access. From the horse's (sorry, John! :P) mouth:

"Hello all,

We've decided to start our December sale on Black Friday this year smile.png

From now until January 1st, absolutely everything from Orbx at FSS (yes, including the FTX Global series) is marked down by 33% - except of course for any recent releases since November 1st."

Edited by olli4740

Specifically, 33% off everything for over a month, sale ends January 1st.

Thanks for giving folks the heads up on this Olli :)

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png

I always wants Juneau and Ketchian airport sceneries but it is shame it would require ORBX ground texture sceneries. I wish I can have Juneau and Ketchina airport sceneries as separate stand alone sceneries, Unfortunately I am told it would screw up ground textures if NOT installed with ORBX ground textures.

signCopy.jpg

Yep, I got in there within minutes of them kicking off the sale! :smile:   .... Got FTX SAK (Southern Alaska) region, which I was well overdue.   As well as a couple of other PNW airfields, as I'm getting that region nice and dense now.

PS.... John says above that the discount applies to all products ,but as far as I could see this morning, Palm Springs was excluded and was still at full price.

Some real bargains, some of the full regions are down to £12 ($18), and for those with FTX EU ENG, all the airfelds for it are down to a lady godiver  (Cockney rhyming slang for 'fiver' :wink:) £5 ($8).

Yes, I saw that in your post but I was just referring to John's statement above, which appeared to contradict it.  :smile:

Global and vector Kaching!!

ZORAN

Yes, I saw that in your post but I was just referring to John's statement above, which appeared to contradict it.   :smile:

Had to enhance my post, because the link only works when you are logged in to your ORBX forum account.

John was quick to reply to my original post; he probably just wanted to add some details to my topic title.

Feel free to buy KPSP no earlier than JV's 60th birthday; it will be discounted then and I am assuming you can take advantage of an additional JV birthday discount in that very year!   :P

I always wants Juneau and Ketchian airport sceneries but it is shame it would require ORBX ground texture sceneries. I wish I can have Juneau and Ketchina airport sceneries as separate stand alone sceneries, Unfortunately I am told it would screw up ground textures if NOT installed with ORBX ground textures.

Why would you not want the SAK and PFJ regions? They are both all kinds of awesome.

Do you remember last year? Was it first 33% and then down to 50% during Christmas?

No. The year end sale never changed. It was the sale earlier this year around JV's birthday when they raised the discount to 50% on the day of JV's birthday. Will probably only happen again in 10 years on his 60th birthday. ;-)

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Might be a good time to pick up Global and or Vector.

Think this is the first time Global has ever been reduced??

Might be a good time to pick up Global and or Vector.

Think this is the first time Global has ever been reduced??

$110 for both AUD. Bought them yesterday and totally blown away by what I was missing. They are an AWESOME combo and my gex is in the bin.

ZORAN

Had global already. Bought UK Region and Southampton airport, Absolutely blown away with the quality, love it. Also got vector and Europe, haven't installed them yet, I'm sure I can Re-Arange the scenery order easy enough as the UK has to be on top.

Also a lot of the really small/Quaint/Cute airports are only comparably with V1.4, my little C182 would look much better on a little Quaint airport.

Darn you sale now I have to buy everything,

$110 for both AUD. Bought them yesterday and totally blown away by what I was missing.

Did the same, I have been wating for them to be on sale as I couldnt really justify $170, at this price they were to good to leave there. Unfortunately I'll now be away from my sim computer for 7 weeks :rolleyes: Oh well, something to look forward to when I return!