Sign in to follow this  
HappyFlier

What documentation comes with the 777, answer from an owner please

I want it :wub: , but I do not have the 777, it is very (very) expensive. 

Before I buy it, I want to know I will have the documents so I can learn how to fly it. 

PMDG's 777 page was not  encouraging or informative. 

The paint_kit link is broken. 

The 777 Manuals & Training Aids link only showed kits, high quality, but with prices very very high. 

The description under the "documentation" item of the features list is impressive.

But, the person writing the description is not likely to be the person producing the product so:

I would like someone who has bought the plane to tell me "What documentation comes with the 777"?

Thank you 

Press the Post button once.

With the 777, you get an introduction, QRH, FCOM V1 and V2, a tutorial, and the crew training manual.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Introduction

Tutorial 1

Flight Crew Operating Manual Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

Flight Crew Training Manual

Quick Reference Handbook

Marc ter Heide

Geeze, 16 duplicate posts.... patience man, no matter how many times you press the button it's not gonna fix a slow forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

I would like someone who has bought the plane to tell me "What documentation comes with the 777"?

A little research goes a long way.

From the product page:

• Documentation - Full documentation that includes the real-life 777 manuals, consisting of the Flight Crew Operating Manuals Vol. 1 & 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual and the Quick Reference Handbook. We’ve also included a 163 page introduction manual specific to the simulation and a 126 page tutorial flight that includes real Jeppesen charts, with a second on the way after release.

http://precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/FSX/777LRF.html

As others have noted, for future reference, "Service Unavailable" doesn't mean "post didn't go through." Sure, the forum should be fixed so that this can't happen, but it's always worth checking before hammering away at the Back and Post buttons (and it's up to AVSIM to fix that). Imagine if that were a purchase button for the 777...that would be a $1350 mistake.

Kyle Rodgers

Whell, English being my first and only language, I just figure when I write it out people will know what I mean, guess not.

"A little research goes a long way", if you read, and understood what I wrote then you could tell that I had read what what they had wrote and was asking "someone that owns the plane" what really came with it, because I did not just want to take their word for it. 

As far as seventeen posts, ok, I should have read the little sign closer when the site faded in and out, in and out, and in and out,  and not kept pressing the button. I know now, hopefully a one time mistake. Guess I am not used to being on a popular site that has traffic problems. We could also try to rev up a fund raising for more resources. 

And, "Thank you", to the one person who read and understood that I was looking for reassuring information to help me talk me into, what is for me, a major purchase.

because I did not just want to take their word for it. 

If a developer states what, exactly, is going to be included, why would you not believe them? That just makes no sense to me, honestly...

Kyle Rodgers

If a developer states what, exactly, is going to be included, why would you not believe them? That just makes no sense to me, honestly...

PMDG I would believe. Captain Sim I would???

Who decides the "best" answer? What is labeled "best" did not answer the question asked, only made a statement of blind faith in the software providers.

So, who gets to label which answer "best"?

Who decides what is the "best" answer?

The "best" answer did not respond to the question, and the answer was only gave a statement of blind faith in two software developers. 

Faith has it's place, but facts are useful also.