Sign in to follow this  
737guy1

Fort Lauderdale Executive (KFXE)

Does anyone know of any scenery done for this airport? 

Cast your vote here if you are like me and want to see this airport done!

• Like 1

Mitchell Haughee

It seems as it is the forgotten airport in the FSX community. there are sceneries for just about every airport sorrounding it, though. considering this is the #1 ga airport in S florida, it is unusual not to have some sort of scenery by now.

FSXCENERY are doing small airports from different parts of USA and other countries. They did Tallahassee(KTLH) and Pompano Beach(KPMP) in Florida. SXAD is another good company that is doing some small airports too for those who loves GA aircrafts!!!

FSXCENERY are doing small airports from different parts of USA and other countries. They did Tallahassee(KTLH) and Pompano Beach(KPMP) in Florida. SXAD is another good company that is doing some small airports too for those who loves GA aircrafts!!!

Great to see FSXScenery producing a considerable number of smaller regional US airports for FSX, but I do feel that EUR 17.40 is a somewhat high asking price for a small airport such as Fort Lauderdale Executive, particularly when the quality of the autogen airport buildings etc is not quite up to what we have grown used to in FSX today. Don't get me wrong, their airports are not bad - I have Islip and Syracuse and they are a great improvement on the default airports. I for one would certainly buy more if the prices were a little lower, although I appreciate that the profit apparently goes to an animal charity.

Bill

I looked at the screen shots and, honestly, their depiction of KFXE does not appear to be correct.  Looks like way too many date palm trees around the row hangars and the row hanger doors look too much like vehicle garage doors.  FSX stock blast fences, a ramp for GA aircraft in the spot that is actually a U.S. Army Reserve depot, a fueling area that was removed years ago and is currently the site of a U.S. Customs and Border Protection's facility, and lots of taxi lights in areas where they should not exist.  Sorry, not worth $$$ to me, I'll stick with the one I cobbled together using ADEX and a bunch of buildings and hangars built by other people, mostly Art Poole.  Because I used other people's scenery items, I cannot upload my work.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Does anyone know if this FSX payware AP works in P3Dv4?

Chris Camp