Sign in to follow this  
rjsagel

Update to current Version Problem

Hello,

I installed the most current version update1.4.0.7. After install, Pilot2ATC does not display it's window anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled the demo. It works fine. Can I get the version "1.4.0.6" update?

Thanks,

Ron Sagel

Win 7 64 bit system

For the benefit of others reading this, we were able to resolve this issue by Ron contacting me (ADMINatPILOT2ATC.COM) so I could reset his License Registration status and he could re-activate his license after installing the program and update.

If you run into an issue where the program will not come up, it is quite probably due to a corrupt or missing Settings.xml file that is preventing your license from activating properly.  Uninstalling and then reinstalling the program is the most common cause of this problem and will not resolve it.

If you have this problem, contact me and I will work with you to resolve the issue.

Dave

I have the same issue. I just bought the license and now it doesn't show the window. I'll contact you.

Again, for the benefit of others reading this post:

This time we had a different issue causing the problem and a different fix.  Not sure why, but possibly related to the graphics card set up, the program was starting with the window either minimized or positioned on a "phantom" screen.  The fix was to Maximize the window from the icon in the taskbar and then size the window to the desired size.  After shutting down the program with the window in the desired position and size, it reopened the next time in the same location and size.