Sign in to follow this  
Guest beloka

FS Sound - Perfect Flight

Guest beloka

Hello All Has anyone tried the Fs sound environment of Perfect Flight.If so would love to hear what you think of ittnxEric

>Hello All >Has anyone tried the Fs sound environment of Perfect Flight.>If so would love to hear what you think of it>>tnx>EricIt's total junk. Don't go near it.Someone ran the wav files through a converter to make them stereo and is selling it for $20 USD. Also - Now, unless you have your sound quality set to hi, the sound has static. Not good for frame rates.Seems I regret everything I buy from Perfect Flight.I'll learn eventually.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

>BIG WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEYDo you get a very annoying rumble that comes and goes consistently?There's no uninstall file either.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog

Guest jboweruk

Yeah, when I'm taxiing. The only thing I really noticed much in was the Thunderstorms.

just search for this file in the 2004 sounds sectionaisound_1.0.zipfree, and awesome!!

Thank you. Great suggestion.Anything to start overriding those horrible sound files I purchased.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

Guest beloka

tnx guys for yr replys,i imagined the thing was a hoax, only once bought a Perfect Flight adventure and it was also crapEric

Guest byoung

I have said this many times. Why does AVSIM and others allow Perfect Flight to advertise on their sites (besides the money)?If you look up plagiarize in the dictionary, Perfect Flight is listed as the number one translation. I bought the Perfect Flight civilian aircraft set a few years ago and it was total plagiarized junk!Avoid this company like the plague.

In addition. There is no support link anywhere to be found, and you can't uninstall the package.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hah, just looking at the other "quality" work they display on their site is enough to know how much of a piece of crap this offering must be. Wouldn't touch their products with a 3-foot pole. :)Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Because they sell addons that sell extremely well to beginning FS users (which is who they're aimed at).Many of those people won't know there's better out there and compared to the defaults their products are something of an improvement.Good sales means good advertising income. That advertising income is what enables you to complain about them here...Their business practices were indeed sometimes shady but I can't tell if that is still the case.

Guest byoung

I am all for AVSIM and advertising paying for this wonderful forum. But you have to draw the line somewhere, and making money from others work good or bad is not right.Kicking one sponsor off for what I like to call "violations" is not going to bankrupt AVSIM. Especially with the anti-piracy policy AVSIM claims to observe.I respect all of the other developers who advertise on AVSIM, except Perfect Flight. 99% of them provide awesome products and deserve kudos for their work.I just hope the lights go on and the cockroach scatters. And AVSIM takes some kind of action.Just look at this review on simmarket:http://secure.simmarket.com/product_review...c42a6e7546ae3c&AVSIM, I rest my case.