Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Approach flaps setting sequence

I wouldn't wait that long, either. With runway overruns being a major area of emphasis for the FAA, I don't think any US airlines would be pushing it that far.

Matt Cee

Emailed a member on PPRUNE who is a 737 ng pilot and asked for a FCOM :) hes sending one over plus FCTM the most recent documents !!!

Vernon Howells

Emailed a member on PPRUNE who is a 737 ng pilot and asked for a FCOM :) hes sending one over plus FCTM the most recent documents !!!

You know you already have the FCOM and FCTM with the NGX, right?

Kyle Rodgers

He said hes going to send a more current one from Boeing that hes used recently.

Vernon Howells

One from Boeing, or one from RYR? There's bound to be some differences between the two. Some major, some minor.

Hi kriva he said 

Hey Vernon, I could help you out with a generic (but current) FCOM directly from boeing - would that work for you?

Vernon Howells

In that case, I wouldn't be surprised to see entirely different limits than the one you quoted before.

It depends from airline to airline, and RYR's can be quite "hard".

In that case, I wouldn't be surprised to see entirely different limits than the one you quoted before.

It depends from airline to airline, and RYR's can be quite "hard".

Yeh exactly.

Vernon Howells

Hi kriva he said 

Hey Vernon, I could help you out with a generic (but current) FCOM directly from boeing - would that work for you?

That would be the same one you already received with the NGX

It well could be guys i'm just saying how kind this pilot is and also helping me with alot of things too!

Vernon Howells

Well thats me got the FCOM, FCTM and QRH all Revision dates 2014 except the FCTM 2013

So these documents will somehow be different

Vernon Howells

Might have been covered here but "at the moment when i set the MCP Approach speed to VREF+wind

speed" i am mostly at 160knots due to ATC limitation and at F15 so i normally set F30 or F40 just after  ?

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

What are we supposed to notice?  The minimum speed to 4 DME at London airports? Hardly news. BTW that's a very old (2001) thread so some of the comments may now be out of date. For example, the speed increases for 737s no longer applies since the rudder actuators were modified.

ki9cAAb.jpg

What are we supposed to notice?  The minimum speed to 4 DME at London airports? Hardly news. BTW that's a very old (2001) thread so some of the comments may now be out of date. For example, the speed increases for 737s no longer applies since the rudder actuators were modified.

Good on you good spot

Vernon Howells