Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

01DEC14 - Welcome to the PMDG Team...

Good on ya mate. I am sure you will be both an asset to PMDG and the flight sim community. Can't wait until we see your style as a moderator. Just make sure the PMDG vow of silence does not muzzle you too much.

Regards  

Geoff Bryce

Congratulation with the appointment Kyle. You were the first name that came to my mind when Robert announced the position this fall. I love your straight forward approach and sometimes long explanations here.

and sometimes long explanations here.

Only sometimes?  :P

Really appreciating the support from people here. I don't think I can say that enough.

Kyle Rodgers

Paul and I are definitely glad to have the help at support! We'll likely be adding a fourth dedicated support agent just prior to the 744v2 release as well. It's kinda crazy that we've come this far with it - I remember when our support department was nothing but Paul watching an email inbox!

And I remember when our support department was ME sitting there, thinking, "I really need someone ELSE to sit here and watch this inbox...."

:ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Congratulations Rodgers!!!  :BigGrin:  :BigGrin:  :BigGrin:

Congratulations Rodgers!!!  :BigGrin:  :BigGrin:  :BigGrin:

+1 Kyle,

Great journey is waiting i guess

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Kyle we had a brush in the past and you vowed never again to assist me with a problem. I hope that we can put that behind us and I'm sure that you will be scrupulously fair in your work as moderator.

Anyway congratulations on your double appointment which I have no doubt is well deserved.

Iain Smith

I also reapplied to the ATC process back in February and I got a tentative offer letter for that, along with a pretty intense background investigation.

That sf86 is no joke. I'm assuming you got selected for enroute. I'm currently in the process as well and have completed all paperwork and medical screening, just patiently waiting to hear something soon. It's definitely a long process.

Good luck and congratulations in officially joining PMDG.

Alex Gil

That sf86 is no joke. I'm assuming you got selected for enroute. I'm currently in the process as well and have completed all paperwork and medical screening, just patiently waiting to hear something soon. It's definitely a long process.

I actually got selected for terminal, so I didn't have to do the SF86. I've had to go into eQIP for various other jobs, though, so a lot of my info there simply carried over.

Not too enthused about getting terminal for this bid, though. In the past, they assigned you a fac prior to heading to the academy. This time, they just give you TERM/ENR. If I'd been selected for ENR, I'd at least know I'd be somewhere near civilization, since all of the ARTCCs are near large cities. The amount of TERM facilities, and in the most random locations, is what worries me. I'd kill to come back here to PCT, but there's no way I'm getting that straight out of the Academy.

Congrats on getting selected! If you haven't had your background investigator come talk to you yet, enjoy that. It was a treat.

Kyle Rodgers

I actually got selected for terminal, so I didn't have to do the SF86. I've had to go into eQIP for various other jobs, though, so a lot of my info there simply carried over.

Not too enthused about getting terminal for this bid, though. In the past, they assigned you a fac prior to heading to the academy. This time, they just give you TERM/ENR. If I'd been selected for ENR, I'd at least know I'd be somewhere near civilization, since all of the ARTCCs are near large cities. The amount of TERM facilities, and in the most random locations, is what worries me. I'd kill to come back here to PCT, but there's no way I'm getting that straight out of the Academy.

Congrats on getting selected! If you haven't had your background investigator come talk to you yet, enjoy that. It was a treat.

I've heard the horror stories about the security interviews but it's a bullet I have to bite. Being a regional pilot is not something that is working out too good for me, with a little daughter and wife at home that I have to be away from all the time, so a career change is definitely welcomed for me and my family.

As soon as you certify, you can always put in an ERR to go to a a center. How long that takes is a different story, but as long as you have your foot in the door, then I wouldn't worry too much about initial placement.

Let us know how it goes!

Alex Gil