Sign in to follow this  
praga

WIN 8.1 Speech recognition error

When I try to run speech recognition after setting up speech recognition language to English- US I get error:

The recognizer language must match the language of the user interface. Please change the recognizer language in the Speech Recognition control panel under Advanced Options

Only solution that worked for me is to set location to US and language to English/US.

"Great" solution.

Is there possibility to use 3rd party speech recognition?

You can't use 3rd party speech recognition.

However, if you have Windows 8 or 7 Ultimate I believe you can download the English - US language pack from Microsoft, set your Speech Recognizer to English - US as is required by FS2Crew, and set your OS's main language to whatever you like.

Hi,

I have a problem installing Language pack English-US. My laptop's language is Dutch and I have succesfully installed English-UK but when I try to install English-US it says: some updates were not installed (or something like that). Is it possible to use EnglishUK with fs2crew. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Harmpie

It's not possible to us English - UK.

If you can install UK you should be able to install US.

There's something weird with your system if you can't download the English - US pack from Microsoft.

Have you googled your situation?

Thanks, that's clear. I've googled it and some people say that you need to restore your computer, but you keep your personal documents however you're lost all your programs then. Others say replace corrupted files with right ones but don't know what those are. I will try to delete the English-UK and then retry English-US. 

Cheers